Britain First.....

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Stirlin, Sep 28, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm always scared at the number of service personnel "liking" the clickbait this group serves up on Facebook.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Never use Facebook Cmd , that is a new one on me.
  3. To make it clear then the posts attracting the like aren't "Kick the immigrants out" ones, they are things like "Share if you like the Forces" type things. It is all part of Britain First's approach of trying to look popular and respectable for when they then do roll out more controversial things. Lately they've been making plenty of the migrant crisis by posting things like "every ex-solider deserves a house before any asylum seeker" pictured with a couple of homeless men who happen to be some camouflaged clothing.
  4. Probably nicked the pic from the Wail , and the comment. Not enough hours in the day to be trawling Faceache or Twatter for me so thanks for the heads up.
  5. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Sorry EXJ I could not get any of the BBC links to play at work but then looked them up

Looks like all the white supreme types have found another band waggon to follow. The problem with face ache, my wife sees it all the time with her nieces, is someone cons them to make a comment and they go of throwing abuse all over the place, instead of taking a step back and becoming informed, like I hope most on the site would do, they just jump on the band waggon. When my wife has tried to point out there is more than one side to an opinion they come back with something like, they said you would say stuff like that to make them look bad. One thing our society seems to fail our young is to give them the ability to research/investigate and form their own view/opinions, they are so used to have easy access to everything, and they just cannot be bothered to do any work themselves. Rant over breath. Face ache can be good but also very dangerous.