Brit murders his own kids and escapes on ROLLER SKATES!!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by tiddlyoggy, May 20, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Been on the news today, a tragic crime, but he made his escape on roller skates! Does that make him the campest murderer ever? SPB have you ever been involved in a high speed pursuit with a suspect on such a means of transport or a skateboard perhaps?

• Like Like x 2
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Not yet, but I'm sure it will happen... :oops: :wink:

I did hear the one about an elderly homeless man who would go into a branch of Boots and help himself to beauty products, sneaking bottles of shower gel, shaving foam and many bottles of shampoo into his coat pockets (his hair was long and unkempt, I believe). After one trip too many, he was arrested for shoplifting and conveyed to the local bridewell.

During interview, he was asked the usual questions about the alleged offence, such as why did he do it? What compelled him to steal shampoo, when he could've taken something more valuable?

With a flourish, he flicked his hair over his shoulders and declared with all seriousness: "Because I'm worth it..." :lol:

• Like Like x 3
  3. tiddlyoggy

I'd have released him for that!

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I think he probably was! Bound over with a night in the 5-Bar Hotel and released with a hot cup of Bovril in the morning... :wink:

5. I once chased a bag snatcher who grabbed an elderly womans bag and tried to escape using a skate board, I honestly cannot understand why he thought he could get away on a skate board but i got back the womans bag and i gave the bag snatcher 2 choices 1. phone up the police or 2. receive a kicking, he choice the 2nd option.

6. tiddlyoggy

He choice second option eh? Good thing this didn't happen just after the rozzers had chucked your trainers in the oggin else he'd have got clean away!

• Like Like x 1
  7. What has the murderers nationality got to do with it? And where did this terrible crime happen?

8. tiddlyoggy

In France. His nationality is only relevant because the French are revving up the outrage bus that a bloody immigrant has commited a foul crime.:laughing4:

9. To be fair a skateboard is far quicker than running if you are an able rider and easier to dodge in and out of people and make a hasty get away one would imagine. The Loreal story is totes funny!

10. Like they always do.

11. You're throwing poo again you fucking turtle's head.

Get wittier / more intelligent / less of a cunt or get your virtual trainers lobbed in the Thames.

• Like Like x 2

12. Here we go.

13. tiddlyoggy

I was being sarcastic old chap, on account of you being an outrage bus conductor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I always wondered who sold the tickets . . .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Of course he did.

I'll now give you a choice;

1. Stop being such an idiot and crayoning everywhere and you can stay on this site
    2. Get banned

You're quite right. Immigrants are responsible for all foul crimes. You are clearly fucking mental.

16. I actually thought he was referring to the French who are probably even worse than immigrants as they're French. Apart from dark immigrants that is. And French ones, they must be the worst.

17. Get fucked.

18. tiddlyoggy

Where would that leave dark, French immigrants??!!

19. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. No idea what that's about but if it's the way of this self loving site fuck the lot of you and goodnight.