Bristol Evening Post: "Former Miss Is A Hit"

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by soleil, Jul 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Oh Sol you little tease, no piccies..... :cry: :p
  2. Here you go:

3. Here you go:
  4. Not the most essence Wren Officer i have ever seen before !!!! but then again i aint seen any FAA Wren officer pilots before 8) 8) Think i might have to say!!! on the downwind leg of a Winchex.... "Running in Maam, your line height and speed is good, and what a lovely smell, from your perfume this morning Maam " :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. I aint gay but I reckon our pilot was better looking than her. Tony Bath smoothie extraordinaire and a Porche driver to boot. No wonder the ladies loved him
  6. Women seem automatically drawn to male pilots, Slim. When FlyNavy 100 was down at Greenwich last year, all the guys sauntering round in a grow bag had to deal with groups of women all wanting to cuddle up to them for a photo!
  7. wet_blobby

Oh well, she is an ex pongo I suppose......back to my little fantasy world where all wrens are essence. :)
  8. She impresses the hell out of me.

I had to fly a Chipmunk during JOAC (Junior Officers' Air Acquaint Course) and was alright maintaining course but altitude was a different matter; I nearly flew it through a railway tunnel. Apart from a brief stint driving an RAF Hawk, I've left it to the experts ever since. But why do pilots always insist on trying to give you the controls? Surely, that's their job?
  9. Ahh, the Chipmunk. 40 minutes spent in a glass-topped coffin, in the company of an ageing (and mildly senile) pilot, wearing a puke-scented mask.

Happy days.
  10. wet_blobby

Pair of Biggles wannabees, man up, ditch the silk scarf and do some proper military activity. :roll: :p
  11. That is true, however Tony was a blue eyed blonde haired public school educated fly boy who's daddy owned half of some county or other. he was a real fanny magnet. Wished I could have hated him but he was a likeably bloke :p
  12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer do you find a Navy Pilot at a Cocktail Party? Don't worry - he'll find you... :shock: :cool: