Briefingz

Arrrgh

Got to drive an hour and a half to get to the Afco and take a day off work to be told to make sure I bring a white marker to Raleigh?

Arrrgh - lol i just want something to moan about tbh

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dr.Zoidberg said:
witsend said:
Looking at that O2 tag, your bound to be the biggest knob!

How did you recieve that little beauty?
I was wondering the same. Where the fcuk is mine? :?
Tim your badge has already been made up and awaiting for you to join Sultan. :roll:

SkullFuct said:
Trying to learn teenage lingo so I can be down with the kids at Raleigh :)

Hope I'm not the oldest one in my group :?

The briefing youll have is just a basic explanation on what you get to do when you get to Raleigh. There theyll give you your Entry pack which contains your kit list, forms, timetable for Raleigh and the all too famous train ticket!
And dont worry about being the oldest one there... Im 23 and still feel like Im gonna be one of the youngest there :lol:

Youll be there a week after I start, so no doubt ill see you there. :D

Good luck.

thingy said:
The youngest at 23! o_O Nelson was a veteran at that age :lol:

if you haven't got acne, you're too old ;)

So would it help if I made my voice really squeaky and slapped loads of lard on my face and let nature take its course? :lol:

yeah I had the briefing!!

It was all cool just nearest afco is an hours drive away so had to take a day off work and all that malarky.

And the briefing literally is of the "bring wooden coat hangars" variety.

Not complaining though guess everything has to be done in a set way.

Rookie-WWFC

Lantern Swinger
If you haven't learned to spell yet you're too old is what I was told, although you'll get through phase 1 you'll probably struggle in phase 2 if you haven't learned to spell by then.

sega20 said:
thingy said:
The youngest at 23! o_O Nelson was a veteran at that age :lol:

if you haven't got acne, you're too old ;)

So would it help if I made my voice really squeaky and slapped loads of lard on my face and let nature take its course? :lol:
You need an op on your vocal chords, electrolysis to eliminate secondary male body hair and implanted acne, as well as an naive view of the world outside school.

Latest Threads