Brickwoods who won?

pots359v

Lantern Swinger
copenhagencup said:
Who won and what did they win .
I`ll start you off with one Collingwood won the Collingwood cup (pathetic)
HMNB won the cup, Heron 2nd and Collingwood A 3rd.
Good day out, not that many there though compared to other years, bit ar5e with the seating or lack of unless you paid extra to sit, beggars cant be choosers!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
copenhagencup said:
The collingwood cup is awarded to the fastests collingwood crew at brickwoods, thus collingwood win something every year, as I said pathetic.
Well, huzzah for Collingwood eh?

I'm surprised they didn't ring someone from BAe to do the run for them, after all they do everything else for them ....

:thumright:

copenhagencup said:
The collingwood cup is awarded to the fastests collingwood crew at brickwoods, thus collingwood win something every year, as I said pathetic.
Hate to pee on your bonfire mate, but there is no such cup at all. There is a B crew cup (Roaring Meg trophy) which was contested by all the B crews, namely Sultan, Collingwood, Dryad in recent years. Its now only Sultan and Collingwood who enter 2 teams.

Think you have been misinformed matey.

Ninja_Stoker said:
copenhagencup said:

I'm surprised they didn't ring someone from BAe to do the run for them, after all they do everything else for them ....

Just think if you had done better at school you could have been a WE. LOL LOL LOL

YouAreHavingALaugh said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
copenhagencup said:

Just think if you had done better at school you could have been a WE. LOL LOL LOL
And even get qualifications LOL LOL LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A The Quarterdeck 7
J The Quarterdeck 27
brigham600 The Corps 20