Brexit re article 50 it must not be suspended/stopped under any circumstances Please sign the petition

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Ta very muchly :)
Well that's not feckin fair - he gave me nothing but a withering comment for my middle watch thought!

Note to self: (Based on earlier acerbic advice 'Cheers for that mate. Informative and intuitive and unbelievably brilliant. Do pop by more regularly with your intelligent contributions'.)

Must stop being informative, intuitive and unbelievably brilliant - could be difficult though.
Must continue to pop by regularly with intelligent contributions - wait, I do - must want more?

Sumo

War Hero
Well that's not feckin fair - he gave me nothing but a withering comment for my middle watch thought!

Note to self: (Based on earlier acerbic advice 'Cheers for that mate. Informative and intuitive and unbelievably brilliant. Do pop by more regularly with your intelligent contributions'.)

Must stop being informative, intuitive and unbelievably brilliant - could be difficult though.
Must continue to pop by regularly with intelligent contributions - wait, I do - must want more?
Skimmer favoritism? Submariner envy :rolleyes:

Ballistic

War Hero
Yep in the same way the grass is greener on the other side;)
So you actually believe us skimmers are envious of submariners?
Remember, you've answered a serious question here.
No banter.
(yes, I know you've been both).

I'm surprised to be honest.
In my whole career, I've never met anyone who was envious of submariners,
Really.

WreckerL

War Hero
No banter.

Really.
It feeds our fragile egos :);)

Sumo

War Hero
No banter.

Really.
All those that thought about it joined boats, that's why you never met any me on the other hand was drafted, I voleteered once, when I signed on, at 17.5 all other sign on, where just extentions.