Brexit and the Remainers.

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by yandex, Sep 8, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doom The end of the world as Wave Dodger and Montigny-La-Palisse and others imagined the Brexit vote would make us all the poorer and destined for a dismal future . They had a lot to say in defence of the Remain school of thought. They lost and have been reduced to silence. Heroes in the crowd perhaps.
    Poor losers still.

2. Blown your cover there chap. Not such a new member of the site after all are we?

Best you create a new set of logins. this one, like the others is walking the green mile.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Never mind the flannel and meaningless threats. Why have you gone so quiet as a poor loser.
    Where has all that bluster and specious ill- thought out reasoning gone.

4. I am not a great fan of MontyP, however I believe in this case yandex you do him a grave injustice.
    Monty has stated that he accepts the majority decision and will not oppose it.
    If he had vented his spleen about a re-vote you would have been the first to tear him up for arse paper.

5. Agree with Slim. I have a buddy who has gone so mental about 'losing' the referendum that he continually has to apologise for his rants. This is a normally clever and logical chap, ut thishas really got under his skin. Sad.

Me? Que sera sera as they say in the movies, but not here in Spain.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Meaningless threats eh? Never mind, looks like another MOD got there before me and applied the clixk of death. Bye bye.

Brexit? As stated before: The majority voted, we should honor that and seek the best future we can.

The vote gave us lemons, so make lemonade.

• Like Like x 3
  7. wave_dodger

wave_dodger War Hero Book Reviewer

Ah so he was shown up on one forum and tried to have a go in another. Fool.