Brexit and the Remainers.

Y

yandex

Doom The end of the world as Wave Dodger and Montigny-La-Palisse and others imagined the Brexit vote would make us all the poorer and destined for a dismal future . They had a lot to say in defence of the Remain school of thought. They lost and have been reduced to silence. Heroes in the crowd perhaps.
Poor losers still.

G

guestm

Blown your cover there chap. Not such a new member of the site after all are we?

Best you create a new set of logins. this one, like the others is walking the green mile.

Y

yandex

Blown your cover there chap. Not such a new member of the site after all are we?

Best you create a new set of logins. this one, like the others is walking the green mile.
Never mind the flannel and meaningless threats. Why have you gone so quiet as a poor loser.
Where has all that bluster and specious ill- thought out reasoning gone.

slim

War Hero
I am not a great fan of MontyP, however I believe in this case yandex you do him a grave injustice.
Monty has stated that he accepts the majority decision and will not oppose it.
If he had vented his spleen about a re-vote you would have been the first to tear him up for arse paper.

Agree with Slim. I have a buddy who has gone so mental about 'losing' the referendum that he continually has to apologise for his rants. This is a normally clever and logical chap, ut thishas really got under his skin. Sad.

Me? Que sera sera as they say in the movies, but not here in Spain.

G

guestm

Meaningless threats eh? Never mind, looks like another MOD got there before me and applied the clixk of death. Bye bye.

Brexit? As stated before: The majority voted, we should honor that and seek the best future we can.

The vote gave us lemons, so make lemonade.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y The Gash Barge 43
witsend Diamond Lil's 182
S Current Affairs 2006