Bremner Bird and Fortune :Admirals and Commodores

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by uncleTom, Oct 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did you see it ? what did you think?
  2. . no. I am far too busy counting Lt cmdr's
  3. How many So far?
  4. You have already posted this elsewhere, stop wasting people's time!
  5. And yours presumably.
  6. You must have time to waste PO... are you sure you're not a LtCdr...........
  7. Well! I am really. One of the many 2 and a halfs at Whale Island dealing with the flood of FOIA requests. Clerks could do it better but we pay Lt.Cmds to answer these FOIA loonies. "How many UFO's were seen over Portsmouth during the last two months and how many surplus Lt. Cmds did they have on board.? A week's work for a supernumary 2 and one half who will spend most of his/her pensionable service ashore. A clerk ciould certainly do it more cheaply.
    Or am I wrong? A sensible debate will ensue? Let's hope so.
  8. If you are one of the senior officers in a clerical job at Whale island you are at least in command of part of the situation.
    I trust that after reading this your letter of resignation will be tendered to the Lords of the Admiralty.
  9. Good heavens no| 32 years of pensionable service with but nearly 8 at sea suits me fine. Keep the banal FOIA requests coming in for the next 6 months at least. I'm off then.
  10. Under the FOIA I demand that you declare who you actually are, as a British Tax payer I demand to know who is the buffoon answering my queries?

As for thirtytwo years,of pensionable service, you will not recieve the pension as you have gone senile and will retire to a home for the ill