Breaking News: 'H' from Steps is dead!

This thread is the biggest let-down in my entire life. You got my hopes up then and I expected to read about some hideous Cocaine / Bumming accident removing the floppy haired annoying Welsh helmet from the planet.

Damn your eyes.

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
This thread is the biggest let-down in my entire life. You got my hopes up then and I expected to read about some hideous Cocaine / Bumming accident removing the floppy haired annoying Welsh helmet from the planet.

Damn your eyes.
Concur, This is on par with the Button in Horrific F1 accident :D :D

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
A blonde girl meets an Irish farmer, who was wearing wellies. The girl asks, "Why have they got L and R written on them?". The Irishman replied, "So you know which feet to put them on."

The blonde thinks for a second then says, "Is that why I have C&A written on my knickers?".

Montigny_La_Palisse said:

Damn your eyes.
My cementybents exactly :(

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
sgtpepperband said:
A blonde girl meets an Irish farmer, who was wearing wellies. The girl asks, "Why have they got L and R written on them?". The Irishman replied, "So you know which feet to put them on."

The blonde thinks for a second then says, "Is that why I have C&A written on my knickers?".
Bottle blonde if you don't mind ;o)

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
Two blondes in a travel agents.
One blonde says "which is further, the moon or florida?"
The 2nd blonde replies.."er hellooo - Can you f*ckin see florida from here?"