Breaking Down at Asda

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by geoffg, Feb 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle

From the Birmingham Daily News comes this story of a Walsall couple who drove their car to Asda, only to have their car break down in the car park. The husband told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car.

The wife returned later to see a small group of people near their car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of hairy legs protruding from under the chassis. Unfortunately, although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned his private parts into glaringly public ones.

Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the bonnet and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.

The RAC mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

geoff(ers) :nemo:

2. PMSL

In fact I've spat Lamb Korma all over my desk and the cleaners not due till monday

Option 1 clean it up
    option 2 leave it till monday and face the wrath of a scouse domestic

On my way to get a cloth and some water

3. Lamb Korma? Surely Friday is fish day? :thumright:

4. PMSL , She didn't even spot her husbands bit's , kinnell .

5. This is an urban myth as old as the hills - I heard it years ago. Still, I suppose myth might have become reality but why are the mechanic and the lady's husband both wearing shorts in February? Sorry, can't believe this one.

6. 'Tis but light entertainment, jb :rendeer:
    geoff(ers) :nemo:

7. i thought the thread was about a person metally breaking down in the booze section - drat and double drat - you pesky kids had me going then

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Maybe she didn't recognise him... 8O :oops:

[​IMG]

9. Thats ASDA price....

10. I put a Euro in the trolley with having no pound coinage. No did work went to seek help. When I came back somebody had put a pound coin in the trolley and vanished in the store with my Euro. That was my profits for the day gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!