Break out the lasers

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by cúnto, Nov 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WASHINGTON -- NASA will hold a news conference at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 2, to discuss an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Astrobiology is the study of the origin, evolution, distribution and future of life in the universe.

I for one will be arming myself with a foil-covered airgun, and wearing a colander on Thursday. Who's with me, I've got a survival knife with a compass on it, and a tin of spaghetti hoops?
  2. lol his name would be Dwayne brown.
  3. Hooray, the mother ship is coming for Spacemong99
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Aliens? That's all we need. Coming to our planet, taking our jobs or clogging up our benefit system for the workshy ones. It's intolerable. Next they'll be wanting to have their own laws, own customs and will be burning effigies of the Earth in protest of some nonsense or the other. Why do we want to find extra terrestrial life? We've more cunts down here than we can deal with, let alone having to deal with some green wankers with heads like the Mekon. If we find life out there, we should tell them to fuck off. Not that they would understand us because they won't be able to speak English. Not that fucking intelligent are they?
  5. top quality pre-rant there
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

All aboard the outrage shuttle.
  7. I'm hoping that we can ostracise them, then make it difficult for them to run businesses in our society. Perhaps provide a small enclave in an inner city, close to our laser factories and make them work for food.

Who knows, one day we can seal the area off, and quietly, efficiently dispose of the problem.
  8. Thia is actually just NASA softening us up for the next set of Wikileaks.

The aliens have been among us for years - just look in Plymouth City Centre :hal
  9. 8O :D it all makes sense now. And as for Wales. . .
  10. anyone seen that new film....somthing 9....oh wait yea thats it Enemy Mine....
  11. Well I've seen the (ahem) (cough) adult version of Flash Gordon (Flesh Garden if I recall) and I for one will be welcoming those large breasted, sperm swallowing alians with open arms (negative undercrackers)
  13. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I hope they bring back Elvis, Tupac & Michael Jackson
  14. Not that cnut! I fcuking hated thriller first time round, don't want a fcuking live version of the kiddy interfering train smash head.
  15. Perhaps they will also bring back Princess Di so she can go to the Royal Wedding and then make sure Camilla doesn't become Queen..... 8O
  16. As long as they leave Jade Goody behind, bring it on. I fancy some good inter stellar warfare, see how good these computer gamers really are.
  17. Look up 'enders game' if you haven't heard of it.
  18. I assume you mean "on sight" but can you leave the wife alone as I'll have no-one to cook my tea, do the dhobeying etc Ta.