Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Brazen's Pirate ship - Crew needed!!!

Being the name is ‘Pearl Necklace’, would ALL OF THE CREW have to wear one and if so, by what methods????

Brazen, can I be your Ships cat; every good ship needs one. I can keep the rats away from the biscuits, the rum and purrrr around the base of your feet. Next Ship, “The Deviantâ€.

i would daresay that only the women would have to wear them... as a sign of wealth only of course (and maybe AAC if he signs up - shudder).

Jenny_Dabber said:
Being the name is ‘Pearl Necklace’, would ALL OF THE CREW have to wear one and if so, by what methods????

now that would depend on the type of "pearl necklace"!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So do I get the job, I'ves seen your picture a copy of posts back and I promise to play nice with our dragon. No innuendo intended.

1. Everyone shall obey orders.

2. Booty will be shared out as follows: 1 share to every ordinary seaman; 1 1/2 shares to the captain; 1 1/4 shares to the master carpenter, boatswain and gunner.

3. Anyone keeping secret of attempting to desert will be marooned. He may take only a flask of gunpowder, a bottle of water, a gun and some shot.

4. The punishment for hitting a man is 40 lashes on the bare back.

5. Anyone being lazy or failing to clean his weapons will lose his share of booty.

6. Everyone may vote on all important decisions.

7. Everyone may have a share of captured drink and fresh food.

8. Anyone found stealing form another member of crew will have his ears and nose slit open and be set ashore.

9. The compensation of losing a limb is 800 silver pieces!!!!!!

so with reference to rule 6, are we all going to vote on this rules before they become law, they are important decisions arent they?

Cap'n Ma'am,

Woz just wondering whether it would be you yourself delivering the 40 lashes coz if it is then I has been particularly naughty