Brave T-Shirt?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by seafarer1939, Apr 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw a guy yesterday walking thru town with a T-Shirt saying:
    "Sodomy is now legal but by God it's unnatural!"
    A brave man and now, I presume, awaiting for some cop or council official to prosecute him.
    He had a massive amount of passers by congratulating him,some even shaking his hand.
    I presume his defence,if charged,will be the Bible passage saying it was unnatural or the Koran which advocates death for such acts.
    I don't know but it will be a test case I reckon.
    The local vicar spied him from a distance and did an about turn sharpish,can't say I blame him!

2. Sodomy is a sexual act between a man and a woman.

Buggery is a sexual act between two men.

It was the case in England and Wales that, following the legalisation of buggery, it still remained illegal for a man to sodomise his wife (though not any other woman).

3. Ah there then lies the test case, at the court of human rights.
    Soddin sexual discrimination, despicable.
    That's if anyone can be buggered to do it.

4. Newcastle is in that neck of the woods and by the way the fat birds fart as they walk along of a Saturday night - well, they haven't seen the Tee shirt!.
    If God had written those words I can only assume she was a Geordie!

5. Look mate we all like shaggin arse, just not the same flavour.;-P

6. Aye, those were the days Rum, Bum and Baccy.

7. My bold.

Can you please explain this to the the Malaysian government then; that is, of course, if you are right.

8. Has there been an incident down the Bugisstrasse?

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Probably involving Diesel and a couple of Kai Tais

10. Anwar Ibrahim - ex-Deputy PM jailed for sodomy then released and now under new sodomy charges. Sharia Law maybe?!?!

Malaysia anyway....Google is your friend

11. I heard that you twat.

It's Kaitois by the way and "Up the bum no babies" . :hump:

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Always good to learn the correct way to spell things from those closer to them

13. West Country contraception. "Wop it up me transom me 'ansome, don't get no babies up 'ere"

14. Way back, when the fad for defiling them took hold of the nation, I brought a lifetime's supply of these:

[​IMG]

My local man then did a huge print run with my unique slogan:

"Bah - I really hate T-Shirt Slogans!' (Copyrighted*)

I then gave them away to all & sundry as a gesture of universal harmony and goodwill.

Yet, even after all this time, you can still spot the odd one or two around.

If you do espy any yourself then please let me know asap - There is a reward.

*Each print run used the same shade of top quality, borderless, ink (white).

15. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

West country chat up line.. " cuum 'ear an suck I orff"

Another one... "cuum 'ear an let I flick yuur bean"

16. Alternate west country sex.
    Best we stop now son your dad will be home soon,and in any case your sister looks tired.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Also applicable to Norfolk.

18. It seems he was out again yesterday and he is one of that band of “Holy Happy Sandal Slappers” who,at Easter,always turn up at Holy Island{ Birthplace of UK Christianity”] and walk around the Island all weekend carrying big crosses over their shoulders.
    I think it's something to do with religion unless some one is having an extension built somewhere!
    I see them quite regularly from a pub window on the Island and there are some very,very tasty looking women who are into this,including loads of Yanks.
    Begs the question if you want to give one one,how can you undo your habit if your carrying a massive piece of wood?
    You can guess I'm not religious,bones in a box is where we will all end!
    Got to admire their fervour though,those crosses look bloody heavy and that crown of Blackberry thorns drips blood in your beer!Happy Easter.

19. Funnily enough I have given thought to getting into religious knickers.
    I found the best was to ply them with wine, but not sure about the bread. You could always try offering the later, but it could lead to you getting crucified.

20. I gather you think that the monks won't complain too much then?do they wear knickers? I think the monastery shop on Lindisfarne stocks KY!