Branding is the new fashion - WTF

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by watch_and_shoot, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. CLICKY

Aparently tattoos are now out and branding is in!! 'Kinell!! o_O

2. Great can I book my neighbour in!

3. I have always had my slaves branded, but now it has become fashionable perhaps I will have to dock it from their rather meagre allowance.

4. Neighbours cat :threaten: - that little cnuts getting the good news asap!!

5. Branding has been "fashionable" for years!!

6. [email protected] that! What do you think I am, a heifer?

7. no way would i let someone come near me with 1000C metal rod....the pain off a tattoo is bad enough for me but i'm a bit of a pussy

8. ermmmm yes you are... a heifer has never had a calf............
    not had a calf recently have you??????????????? :twisted:

9. Got a few tatts but you can forget that , kinnell , morons ,

10. as a tattooed and pierced female , who is now single again , can you blokes tell me do tats and studs put you off . ? should i cover up and maybe get tiny studs put in ??

11. Single and covered up? Why would you want to go and do something like that?

I would suggest posting a few scantily clad pics of yourself. The lads and I will be happy to view them and advise on your tattoos and piercing from there!!! :thumright:

12. ... and that's the post hi-jacked then. We're all gonna wait for the phots.

SF

13. didn't take long did it?

14. They don'tdo anything for me,what's wrong with looking feminine?

15. Dont like tatts on a girl....... As for branding - NOPE not attractive. Anybody getting thta done needs the head taking off at the shoulders.
    It may be fashionable but what will it look like in 5 years time when the fashion changes again!!!
    YUK.

Have looked after real burns victims and they were not too chuffed about their predicament.

16. Are they bonkers? What a complete idiotic thing to do to your body and it looks disgusting.

17. Never does "Richie" lol

18. Well I think some tats look very attractive on a female.
    Give me a Goth any day!

19. Nope dont put me off I find it a turn on.

20. hey this makes a change from the RR dating thread - might be more successful too - good luck lass :rendeer: