Branding is the new fashion - WTF

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by watch_and_shoot, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Aparently tattoos are now out and branding is in!! 'Kinell!! o_O
  2. Great can I book my neighbour in!
  3. I have always had my slaves branded, but now it has become fashionable perhaps I will have to dock it from their rather meagre allowance.
  4. Neighbours cat :threaten: - that little cnuts getting the good news asap!!
  5. Branding has been "fashionable" for years!!
  6. [email protected] that! What do you think I am, a heifer?
  7. no way would i let someone come near me with 1000C metal rod....the pain off a tattoo is bad enough for me but i'm a bit of a pussy
  8. ermmmm yes you are... a heifer has never had a calf............
    not had a calf recently have you??????????????? :twisted:
  9. Got a few tatts but you can forget that , kinnell , morons ,
  10. as a tattooed and pierced female , who is now single again , can you blokes tell me do tats and studs put you off . ? should i cover up and maybe get tiny studs put in ??

11. Single and covered up? Why would you want to go and do something like that?

I would suggest posting a few scantily clad pics of yourself. The lads and I will be happy to view them and advise on your tattoos and piercing from there!!! :thumright:
  12. ... and that's the post hi-jacked then. We're all gonna wait for the phots.

13. didn't take long did it?
  14. They don'tdo anything for me,what's wrong with looking feminine?
  15. Dont like tatts on a girl....... As for branding - NOPE not attractive. Anybody getting thta done needs the head taking off at the shoulders.
    It may be fashionable but what will it look like in 5 years time when the fashion changes again!!!

Have looked after real burns victims and they were not too chuffed about their predicament.
  16. Are they bonkers? What a complete idiotic thing to do to your body and it looks disgusting.
  17. Never does "Richie" lol
  18. Well I think some tats look very attractive on a female.
    Give me a Goth any day!
  19. Nope dont put me off I find it a turn on.
  20. hey this makes a change from the RR dating thread - might be more successful too - good luck lass :rendeer: