Branding is the new fashion - WTF

slim

War Hero
I have always had my slaves branded, but now it has become fashionable perhaps I will have to dock it from their rather meagre allowance.

as a tattooed and pierced female , who is now single again , can you blokes tell me do tats and studs put you off . ? should i cover up and maybe get tiny studs put in ??

elaine666 said:
as a tattooed and pierced female , who is now single again , can you blokes tell me do tats and studs put you off . ? should i cover up and maybe get tiny studs put in ??

Single and covered up? Why would you want to go and do something like that?

I would suggest posting a few scantily clad pics of yourself. The lads and I will be happy to view them and advise on your tattoos and piercing from there!!! :thumright:

skimmer

Lantern Swinger
elaine666 said:
They don'tdo anything for me,what's wrong with looking feminine?

fly_past

Lantern Swinger
Dont like tatts on a girl....... As for branding - NOPE not attractive. Anybody getting thta done needs the head taking off at the shoulders.
It may be fashionable but what will it look like in 5 years time when the fashion changes again!!!
YUK.

Have looked after real burns victims and they were not too chuffed about their predicament.

elaine666 said:
Nope dont put me off I find it a turn on.

BoxKickerSubs said:
elaine666 said:
Nope dont put me off I find it a turn on.
hey this makes a change from the RR dating thread - might be more successful too - good luck lass :rendeer: