branch transfer from warfare

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by flossylel, Nov 22, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hello there, firstly I'd like to apologise if I have posted this in the wrong area, I'm new to the page haha

I'm just looking for a bit of advice of people that know the navy better than me, I'm currently an AB in the warfare branch and I am looking at a branch transfer to a logistician writer, I have many reasons for wanting to branch change but currently I'm just unsure of who to talk to and what steps to take to get the ball rolling, and if th

2. Speak to your DO. He/she will get the ball rolling, and in the end will book you in with the CO for Requestmen to officially request a branch transfer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Be aware, the odds are you'll need to re-sit the Recruit Test, so start revising freebie psychometric tests online - focusing particularly on English and maths.

Good luck.

4. I soon as I get a chance to speak to my DO I will, I'm unable to atm as I'm on course, iv been looking into my psychometric test aswell thankyou very much for your help