Branch Badges - Pre-Warfare Branch

Am after any help folks are able to offer as I am looking for images of branch badges pre-warfare branch.
I am sure there used to be a poster with them on, or of course BR3; but trying to find either of these is like trying to plait fog. So, if anyone knows of any sources with reasonable quality representations then the info would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Hi Rab - late 80's / early 90's if at all possible
I've still got BR1938 Naval Ratings Handbook I was issued with at Ganges in 1973 (I know, I'm a sad git). I can scan the pages with the branch badges on and post them on here tomorrow if that's any help, although most branch badges were re-done in the 80/90's.

I've still got BR1938 Naval Ratings Handbook I was issued with at Ganges in 1973 (I know, I'm a sad git). I can scan the pages with the branch badges on and post them on here tomorrow if that's any help, although most branch badges were re-done in the 80/90's.
Your not alone on the sad front!!!! Me too! AND I also have my Aircraft handbook as issued to us Woo's!!!!!

That would be absolutely hoofing - cheers WreckerL - greatly appreciated

branch badges1.jpeg As promised, the electrical mechanic and mechanician badges had either OE, CE or RE in the middle (Ordnance, Control and Radio). I was Ordnance :)

View attachment 26333 As promised, the electrical mechanic and mechanician badges had either OE, CE or RE in the middle (Ordnance, Control and Radio). I was Ordnance :)
Woo Hoo - My badge is there too!! (Rating Aircrew - on the right hand page). Red, as worn on noz 2's and battledress!!!!! Just spotted my old aircraft mechanics badge as well. May visit the loft and dig out my old books. Haven't been down nostalgia street for a while!!

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
When I originally joined, I was studying electrical engineering at university so they thought I was a natural greenie (RE). I proved them wrong, left the green world after two years and joined the white mafia. 39 years later I'm a sort of consigliere! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The Fleet 29
Rolotp The Fleet 8
WreckerL Diamond Lil's 7