Brain Tset for the old gtis, yuogntsres may aslo fial?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Sumo, Nov 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wow! I've seen this with the letters out of order, but this is the first time I've seen it with numbers. Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this OUT LOUD you have a strong mind. And better than that: Alzheimer's is a long, long, way down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you.

7H15 M3554G3
    53RV35 7O PR0V3
    H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
    D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
    1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!
    1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
    17 WA5 H4RD BU7
    N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
    Y0UR M1ND 1S
    R34D1NG 17
    4U70M471C4LLY
    W17H 0U7 3V3N
    7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,
    B3 PROUD! 0NLY
    C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
    R3AD 7H15.
    PL3453 rseopnd1F
    U C4N R34D 7H15.

This is weird, but interesting!
    If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid, too.
    Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseaethe huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it.

Even if you are not old, you may find this interesting .:toothy8:=-\\\\\\\\

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. If you can read this respond and we will see how many can, those who cannot and as its in Li’s those who don’t give a shit, which probably means they cannot read it? No cheating, translation available for those struggling

3. Found it easy. Must be the text world we live in?

4. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

No probs, easy.

5. I do not text, only on rare occations, I have about 1000 or so unused text most months

6. I don't text either (nor have a mobile phone), but found this as easy as reading small print, but then anyone who reads posts on this site regularly should be quite used to unscrambling random heaps of letters to form proper words.:toothy8:

2BM

7. Found it quite easy to read.

8. I spend half of my reading time trying to sort out words and they may be proper ones in the first place.
    But I have to agree; regardless of posts using this site keeps the mind a tadge more active
    As: -

1. You have to watch what is really being said
    2. Try to sort out bollocks from reality
    3. What is reality
    4. Watch out for back stabbing barstewards
    5. Try not to get sucked into the endless attempts at a bite, and occasionally fail
    6. Try not to be offended by some of the wankers that wind you up with posts
    7. Respond in a manor not to offend?
    8. Respond in a manor for the twisted minds on here not to edit and reprint like the gutter press

All in all this entire site can exercise your marbles and be therapeutic at the same time, or I could be talking bollock again?:toothy8:

9. No problem.

10. Atnoher wried mnid hree.

11. No problem in reading that.

12. Read it easy Sumo but then I read all your posts.
    I am now a qualified dyslexiologist.
    And I understand the ramblings of cunts twisted mind so I may be developing a problem.

13. I couldnt understand most of chubbies post, but I think I may be the person in numbers 4,6 and 8

14. You may need serous help from trained professionals or lie down and rest

15. Fuck me we agree on something.
    Ouch my fuckin back you bastard.

16. That’s
    because you are a twisted and knurled old bastard
    :batman:
    :happy8:

Oi *Chubbie* you calling me fat? bloody cheek, you see me calling you names

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  17. There's no sleep to be had on Rum Ration with the back stabbing bastard on the loose.
    Oh the shark has pearly teeth dear and a he keeps them out of sight,
    That's because their lost in that size of gob.

18. Oi less of the old

19. Back on thread, read it all with no problems. that's either because I spent 34 years deciphering pussers BR's or the time on here deciphering care-in-the-community newbies (and Rummers) posts.

20. Fuckin woke up have we?
    Care in the Community? What was that about, trying to work out your entitlement?