Brain Development

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Gombear, Jun 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It forgets to mention that the amygdala can undergo neurologiocal changes during a person's lifetime due to experiences - which is a caveat to the media's sensationalist reporting of this paper. It merely affirms what other research is implying, but not scientifically reliable enough to be seen as approaching a theory.

Of course once we know the cause of the heterosexual act and their lifestyle choice, we can genetically modify them to behave in a more co-operative way, like women, thus ending all wars and encouraging working together to effect positive, globally beneficial change. :biggrin: :thumright:

2. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh, i opened that link and found two beefers swapping spit. post a warning in future wings.

3. Sincere apologies for that A.A.T. I was in a bit of hurry to get it posted (on the company's time and all that).

4. I have enough trouble trying to fathom Mrs McC's thoughts and brain patters as it is thank you without having to consider that she may be acting in the same way as a Thai ladyboy from the Four Floors!!

McC

5. Good point Thingy. I have heard and read that a common factor among those that kick with the other foot, is an unresolved relationship with the parent. The father in the case of homosexuals and the mother in the case of lesbians. In my own experience of talking to both men and women with homosexual inclinations, the unresolved parent issue often seems to be there. I think that would fit in with the amygdale still undergoing changes. So I am not sure that it is a case of a person is born that way, end of story. I still suspect other factors play a part.

As for the cause of the heterosexual act, its not my fault, my wife won’t leave me alone. :w00t:

6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I agree; I had an absentee Father and was brought/dragged up almost exclusively by my Mum... and I love lesbians! :thumright:

7. Reminds me of the guy, who claimed to be a lesbian trapped inside a man’s body

8. Similar, my dad died when I was only 2 and a bit so I have no memory of him.........soon after finishing a relationship with me my ex girlfriend turned lesbo :thumright:

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Think that says more about you than her, shippers! :oops: :wink:

10. ...yeah, something about a magnifiying glass and tweezers :thumright:

11. I keep encountering that (Freudian) hypothesis. On that basis I should be a mincey straight, bonking any and every female thing I can lay my paws on. Obviously something went wrong.

Bless her! :thumright: