Boys sentenced over Goth murder

ChickFunk

Midshipman
vigilantes-break-the-law-but-do-the-public-a-favor-every-time.png

I LOL'd slightly....being accused of being a goth for several years. Though the wee chav piglets never seemed to want to lay a finger on me.

Scary, but thoughs going against the norm seem to be all teenagers except for chavs these days.

Tall_bloke

Lantern Swinger
Listening to a debate on the radio at lunchtime about this, and a local was quoted as saying the community is "divided" about this. How can any decent community be "divided" by such a terrible act? This, plus the fact that the convicted pair and their parents smiled and giggled their way through the court case makes me think that these people are total pond-life. Not only jail the teenagers but jail the parents too.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Josie: Nice cut 'n' paste, but nothing to do with the story, or my point about teenage trends. Thanks for the history lesson, but I was well aware of the 'scene', having dabbled myself many years ago. Realised they were a bunch of losers and moved on in my life... :roll:

Seadog

War Hero
Frenzied feral untermenschen kicking innocents to death seems to be a daily event in 'crime is falling' UK. There is no solution available to Governments seeking votes from chav nation or seeking to comply with every last letter of human rights legislation. More law abiding souls minding their own business will get hurt, self defence is so problematic as to be more or less outlawed.

Anyone want to join me in a Munich boozer, start a party?

lsadirty

War Hero
Goths, Vandals, Huns, Teddy Boys, Mods, Rockers, Punks, whatever - what a needless waste of a life. Hopefully. when these little scrotes find themselves locked up with some bigger, meaner people than them, the error of their ways will be pointed our to them, hopefully, in the same manner they treated this poor girl.

As per my Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:11 pm, I must stop posting in Swahili! Mods, Rockers, Punks didn't, as far as I remember, aim to kill people. Whether that was out of due regard for common morality or fear of retribution, I don't know; but I do suspect the former.

There is something basically wrong with the society we've voted for. Any f**kwit can notice it or decry it but how do we solve it?

lsadirty

War Hero
How's about the judiciary bringing the full sentencing powers they're given to these scumbags ? The first LIFE sentence, without any chance of parole wouldn't make me lose any sleep. Let's make the punishment fit the crime - screw the bleeding hearts brigade's wailings - it's them that've helped turn this country into the moral cesspit it's descended into.

Stripey_G

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
Josie: Nice cut 'n' paste, but nothing to do with the story, or my point about teenage trends. Thanks for the history lesson, but I was well aware of the 'scene', having dabbled myself many years ago. Realised they were a bunch of losers and moved on in my life... :roll:

.....to what?..Crusher? Can think of a better "trend" ^~
With some things, Sgt, if an explanation is needed, then you would not understand.. =|

Latest Threads