Boxing

Hey everyone Happy christmas. Well as the title says boxing i was just thinking of takeing it up as it would help with my fitness, will it? And i am only 8 stone 10 lol and 5ft 8 does this matter. What is boxing like?

Many thanks and wish everyone on RR a happy christmas.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
You must enjoy getting battered in the ring; you might get brain damage. Ideal preparation for joining the Submarine Service!

[Or is it the Marines this week? Or the Fleet Air Arm?] :?

sgtpepperband said:
You must enjoy getting battered in the ring; you might get brain damage. Ideal preparation for joining the Submarine Service!

Dam brain damage :thumbdown:

carlm

Lantern Swinger
Chicogiz said:
sgtpepperband said:

Dam brain damage :thumbdown:

To be honest I already though you had it :dwarf:

sgtpepperband said:

Just to say as you know plumstead thats were i will be boxing. It will probaly be like someone have a weapon pointing out of they glove knowing plumstead. Do you know fitzroy boxing club in london? I was talking to chris terril ( Dont know if spelt right lol) and he said come there, but its about a hour away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Sports and Adventure Training 13
slim Diamond Lil's 2
O Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5