Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxer's or briefs?

hnhnwilliam

Lantern Swinger
Anyone remember the Dung Hampers issued at Ganges, circa 1960, Drawers, Mens , knitted. Being a short arse mine came past my knees

hnhnwilliam said:
Anyone remember the Dung Hampers issued at Ganges, circa 1960, Drawers, Mens , knitted. Being a short arse mine came past my knees

:lol: Are you sure you're not confusing your pussers passionkillers with your bellbottoms? Hehehehe! :lol: :biggrin:

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
Well, by the looks of all the commandos, that little ol' ditty springs to mind:

Do yer balls hang low,
Can you swing 'em to and fro?
Can yer tie 'em in a knot?
Can yer tie 'em in a bow?
Can yer throw 'em over yer shoulder?
When your balls hang low.

Something like that, anyway.

I'm sure someone can and will correct and or add to the ditty.

Interesting replys - but no-one owned up to a Borat style.

Nor interestingly enough, to buying Victoria Secrets for Men ball pouches.

Cheers,

China.

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
Dabs said:
chinamatelot said:
Well Gentlemen, What's it to be?

Her indoors is curious as to what the modern day navy wear these days!
Tell her it depends whether the ship is closed up for action, or in normal cruising watches. Obviously, at action you wear your preference with Anti-Flash gear.

During RAS serials you have to add a lifejacket and for buoy jumping you have to include DMS boots.

Chefs have to wear a white hat and ..........................., does you missus fantasize?

Yep, does she! Am an ex-scribe so nothing fancy to wear to offer her! A string of fountain pens round the neck doesn't cut it! Try bungy jumping off the wardrobe with that lot strapped around your neck!

Mind you, a Chefs hat and Victoria's secret turtle neck for men might get her going!

Also interesting, if I could get my sticky mitts on some Anti Flash and a nylon fetching red pouch.....hmmmmm!

Latest Threads