Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxer's or briefs?

rosinacarley said:
silverfox said:
As we enter our 5th day of water rationing and I got caught the wrong side of a laundry cycle - its neither.... :oops:

OMG now I have this really really bad image in my head. You git SF! I have to go to a 3 hr lecture on the pitfalls of registration this afternoon. All I will be able to think about is you with no pants on.

Well that lecture should pass quickly enough then!!! :biggrin:

I like briefs, preferably thin ones, or when exceptionally hot, a thong combined with thin, long, wide legged shorts. Of course when home alone I can always just wear my keks only if needs be! ;P

HORNBLOWER said:
:toilet: Can any of the ladies on here, maybe any of the gents for that matter, advise me on the exact purpose of G String / Thong ? What does that bit of string between your cheeks actually achieve please ? Apart from ripping you in half like a cheese grater and not being large enough to contain any un-expected 'out pourings' from that area on a good night out, what do they do for you ?? HB

They are good for minimising VPL. No nice girl likes VPL, so it is either thongs or commando.

SF If you would be kind enough to let me have your address I, in return will send you my notes. There is about 300 pages of the perils and pitfuls of registered and unregistered registrations. I am nearly brain dead and the thought of you cavorting around with narry a stitch about your nether regions only crossed my mind when we were dealing with the regulations for prescribed clauses in new leases.

silverfox said:
How was your lecture..... did ya miss me huh... huh....

I was talking to a journo (part of my job) earlier today and she just had no idea why I wasn't entirely with it. Probably thought I was on nitrous oxide! Little did she know.... hehehehehehe. I think it was imagining you in your silver fox lined kilt! :wink: :biggrin:

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Unlike the other silverfox I'm a boxers man. Whilst I can fully empathise with his current water shortage dilemma, I recommend strongly visiting the nearest PX and stocking up.

Alternatively I'm sure if he is willing to provide an address we can arrange for a few red cross parcels!!

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
Unlike the other silverfox I'm a boxers man. Whilst I can fully empathise with his current water shortage dilemma, I recommend strongly visiting the nearest PX and stocking up.

Alternatively I'm sure if he is willing to provide an address we can arrange for a few red cross parcels!!

SF

ooo good idea SF, I have some very slinky things that the other SF might like. Used to belong to the PO Stoker!

Oops, sorry SF! Perhaps we can have piccies of you both so that we can tell you apart (apart from going involuntarily commando).... alledgely. I cannot understand why Silverfox doesn't use a bucket and pussers hard on his smalls! :confused5:

Dabs

Lantern Swinger
chinamatelot said:
Well Gentlemen, What's it to be?

Her indoors is curious as to what the modern day navy wear these days!
Tell her it depends whether the ship is closed up for action, or in normal cruising watches. Obviously, at action you wear your preference with Anti-Flash gear.

During RAS serials you have to add a lifejacket and for buoy jumping you have to include DMS boots.

Chefs have to wear a white hat and ..........................., does you missus fantasize?

89stavanger said:
well i can guess what the royal marineCOMMANDOS wear.. badumtish..

i'll get me coat..

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I thought they wore thick, long, white woolly drawers! You know, like Hig's confessed to wearing on their own, to weddings, etc. :wink:

Latest Threads