Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boxer's or briefs?

For me, It all depends on what clothes Im wearing at the time.

If Im in a suit I wear tight fitting Calivn Klein syle shorts, if Im in jeans/combats I go Commando and uniform or in the field, I wear swim trunks (because they dry quickly).

Briefs are really uncomfortable and suffocate you bollox, so they are a big no no for me!!

rosinacarley said:
Good grief Spenny! There is nothing worse than suffocated bollox now is there!

.......and how would a good church going girl like yourself know that Rosie? o_O

Maybe thats why I have an awful habbit of stripping off all the time :thumright:

:toilet: Can any of the ladies on here, maybe any of the gents for that matter, advise me on the exact purpose of G String / Thong ? What does that bit of string between your cheeks actually achieve please ? Apart from ripping you in half like a cheese grater and not being large enough to contain any un-expected 'out pourings' from that area on a good night out, what do they do for you ?? HB

HORNBLOWER said:
:toilet: Can any of the ladies on here, maybe any of the gents for that matter, advise me on the exact purpose of G String / Thong ? What does that bit of string between your cheeks actually achieve please ? Apart from ripping you in half like a cheese grater and not being large enough to contain any un-expected 'out pourings' from that area on a good night out, what do they do for you ?? HB

Good for flossing your teeth mate - what else? :thumright:

HORNBLOWER said:

Skid marks on a bit of string? That's what the purpose of the things is.
Anyone considering wearing one should have a bidet installed, and a rear view mirror.

:toilet: (Skid marks)
--------------------------------------------------------
Exactly, and the rest !!!!!!! :dwarf: :tp: :threaten:

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
The Wanchai girls all wear thongs and low hip jeans - builders bums all over the place! Helps the beer go down nice and easy with eye candy to boot!!

Love those thongs! Not on hairy arse stokers though!

China.

dumdum

MIA
HORNBLOWER said:
:toilet: Calvin Klein lycra close fitting boxers .......oooooh, nice and smooth around the tackle, lets your privates breath, tuck them up nicely but without squeezing your nads ! :tp:

Boxers chaffe me thighs and make me plums red - I cant and wont wear em - sorry!

chinamatelot said:
The Wanchai girls all wear thongs and low hip jeans - builders bums all over the place! Helps the beer go down nice and easy with eye candy to boot!!

Love those thongs! Not on hairy arse stokers though!

China.

Have some gooood memories of visits to the Wanchai district .... :thumright: :mrgreen:

As for hairy stokers (AAC stand fast !! :lol: ) - they've got to be better than some of the broad-beamed 'ladies' I sometimes have to follow up the escalators on the underground - on my way home I hasten to add, not stalking !!

:)

I`ve just had a vision of GR
going commando and flashing it

:tp: (Love those thongs)
------------------------------------
Yes but, what about those thong things that some women have half way up their backs, you know the one's, piece of thread ripped between a hefty pair of buttocks, low cut jeans showing the top of her crack then this bit of string stretching half way up her back, how rediculous is that ? What about them French knickers then, I knew a Killick Sparker who would not have it off with a young lady if she got down to her knickers and they were of the French variety ! :toilet: HB

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
quote]

Have some gooood memories of visits to the Wanchai district .... :thumright: :mrgreen:

As for hairy stokers (AAC stand fast !! :lol: ) - they've got to be better than some of the broad-beamed 'ladies' I sometimes have to follow up the escalators on the underground - on my way home I hasten to add, not stalking !!

:)[/quote]

"And that closes the case for the defence M'lud..."

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I know the sort you mean, the types you follow up a flight of stairs thinking

"I wonder what the SWL of denim is, 'cos if that lot goes, we're all for it...."

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
silverfox said:
I know the sort you mean, the types you follow up a flight of stairs thinking

"I wonder what the SWL of denim is, 'cos if that lot goes, we're all for it...."

Ah! Yes, the Tsunami effect...! Gulp!

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
rod-gearing said:
Did see a very obese young lady wearing one the other day,I'm sure itt was a underslung loading strop of a Chinnock.

A bit like the one from the movie Shallow Hal? Yikes!

Lycra was only designed to accommodate certain loads...
My input is that no one looks any good in it really.
Honestly please, it is not doing any of you any favours.
I tend to switch between boxers, briefs, or a few light airs depending on the time and place.

Latest Threads