Boxer's or briefs?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chinamatelot, Jun 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

to be honest I wear what ever is to hand, I'm still wearing nicks that were left over from last year when all us guys were on tour and we pooled the laundry.
  2. Got to be Boxers, to allow the 'boys' a bit of room to manoeuvre. When the wifes out, well.. nuff said... :thumright:
  3. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

As we enter our 5th day of water rationing and I got caught the wrong side of a laundry cycle - its neither.... :oops:
  4. OMG now I have this really really bad image in my head. You git SF! I have to go to a 3 hr lecture on the pitfalls of registration this afternoon. All I will be able to think about is you with no pants on.
  5. glad I'm not the only one who likes going commando - doing your bit for global warming too by saving on the washing cycle ;)
  6. Got to be a Gold Lycra thong.
  7. Got to be me girls thong. So what if I can only get one muscular thigh through the leg bit. It's the thought that counts sailor!
  8. Sort of sliding scale really, if it is really cold long johns, the old pussers wool ones were really good if perhaps not quite as sexy as some of the more modern one. When it is really hot as small as possible, and inbetween temperatures inbetween sizes.
  9. Boxers made of lycra, briefs are to restricted. Boxers dont keep everything in.
  10. As I've been outside a while now and my last pair of chinky nicks have rotted away, I now favour the Calvin Klein.

However as the temperature rise and especially when on holiday I have to let em swing. A throwback to when I was working in a hot steamy galley on board and "Betty Swallocks" were the order of the day.
  11. Oh, says you. :w00t: :w00t:
  12. hardly going to say its tiny am I. Which its not of course..But a pair of ann summers black and red lace frilly things, do feel so good against the skin....A Bootneck should appreciate that.
  13. Tangas - cool and supportive where needed....

14. :toilet: Calvin Klein lycra close fitting boxers .......oooooh, nice and smooth around the tackle, lets your privates breath, tuck them up nicely but without squeezing your nads ! :tp:
  15. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thats you and me then, mind you, you do have to watch your '2 clip' rule in a sand storm.....
  16. It's been even longer for me. Were they the ones served on fried bread (an ulcer in every slice) fondly referred to as s..t on a raft or did eating vast quantities affect my cerebrum alongside my duodenum?

17. don't have many sandstorms mind you I do have to watch out, can get a bit windy round the 'Elephant & Castle' :thumright:
  18. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Never heard it called that before.
  19. Fore & Aft? Damn. that doesn't rhyme.