BOUNTY MONTH

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by SpliceTheMainbrace, Apr 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Those who were eligible last year recieved their Bounty payment on 13th April last year, which was a Friday so by my reckoning we should get it 11th April this Friday.

Anyone got any other ideas when it will go in?

Can't wait!

2. I believe it will be paid in the May pay run as all pay is done centrally now. Check your online JPA statement after the middle of the month.

3. Will be paid in on 1 May.

4. [​IMG]

Mmmm bounty time

5. It's like pocket money day and christmas all rolled into one. Just remember not to spend it before you get it.

SF

6. Bounty and bonus in the same week :)

Mind you, the bonus will get hit by tax :(

7. Remember that mercenaries wear uniforms for money, sadists wear uniforms for fun. Us Royal Naval Reservists do it for both!!! :w00t:

8. oops..... :thumright:

9. There's always one!!

SF

10. So May 1st then? We had JPA last year though but Bounty got paid 13th April.

11. Wonder how many Bounty bars you could buy with a Bounty?

12. 3750 at 40p each if your on full bounty. not sure if what the cost is if you buy them in a box

13. Believe it's gone up this year to over £1600 for those on top whack. (Don't quote me though!).

More choccy!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Bounty payments range from £405 (year 1) to £1596 (max). Been told it will be in April pay shortly. :w00t:

15. I just keep checking my bank balance every day I know that much. Like Christmas Day when Bounty arrives.

16. :roll:

17. I can't wait 1st May is nearly here woohoo!

18. Come on then, what are we going to spend it all on.

Me -

a. Paying off credit card.
    b. fixing the brakes on our lasses car. (Thats putting them right, not cutting the cables :thumright: )
    c. Hopefully having enough left to pay for those bloody diving lessons!

HAPPY DAYS!!!

:wav:

19. Thought I'd splash out on a new laptop and possibly a second hand car.
    If I've got any left after that think I'll put it towards that boob job I've always wanted. :afro:

20. You're never bloody happy are you???

First it was the lip implants of Lesley Ash, then the liposuction of the nutty proffessor, hair transplant of Graham Gooch and skin tinting of Michael Jackson.

Jordans boobs next i presume? :afro: