Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Differences.

Old_Hand

Lantern Swinger
I happened to be looking through the RAFA (Royal Air Force Auxiliary) website and noticed that they get an annual bounty of £1,506. I then spoke to a mate at work who happens to be in the TA's and he said that he also gets an annual bounty of £1,506. However, members of the RNR only get £1,360. Does anyone out there know why there is this difference?.

Jim30

Lantern Swinger
I got £1572 - does that mean Uniform Upkeep Allowance is less than before? I'm sure the final bounty should have been nearer £1700 with that rolled in?

Grateful if someone could advise as am a long way from my UPO!

dondon

MIA
hookyh said:
I'm off out to get shyters!

Enjoy guy's!
I'm off in a minute as well , a few sherbets are in order methinks , nothing wrong with imbibing now and again I love go'ing to the club and sorting out this madder and madder world of our's , :lol: :roll:

dondon

MIA
Right I'm back from the club, sorted the world out with the rest of my mates , all ex Matelots or ex Royals [yes I know Once a Marine Always a Marine ] ,but you know what I mean , and to a man we are all of the same oppinion , see Thread "the laws an ass" , night night folks , :roll: :lol:

dondon

MIA
So very pleased to be a Lantern Swinger , will get my Kit altered as soon as pos , got to keep on top of my admin , Thank you's kind Moderater's, I'm so humble'd ,come on all you new joiner's get involved in all this , don't just log on then log off , you must have an oppinion on some of the subjects ,
I see micmic's Thread has bean locked , [Equality & Diversity] , he is actualy a very good mate of mine , and has in the past been known as "The Black Nib" , I'm sure he will try again , but hell that's what it's all about, right definately night night , :roll: :lol:

hammockhead

Lantern Swinger
Looked in my regular bank account - oh shit, overdrawn again - then looked at my Holt's account, and Woohoo a grand and a half smackaroonies.

Pierre_Argh

Lantern Swinger
IIRC the amount of Bounty awarded is dependent upon the ORT required for that particular List/Branch/Service

If you are required to undertake, and complete, more ORT you get a larger Bounty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 RNR Bounty (CofE) Rates for Project Firefly? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 4
photface Bounty Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
P when is bounty paid again? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
P Bounty Thread Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 0
P RNR Bounty Tax Whilst Mobilised Finance & Pensions 2
soleil Wiltshire Times: "Navy Man Gives Bounty To Trowbridge Cadets" Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
T List 4 Bounty Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
scouse Hms Bounty History 20
P Change to Bounty Requirement - Pass required at RNFT Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 53
M Mobilisation and Bounty (that old Chestnut) Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
F NE - Bounty Payments Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
C bounty? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 12
F Cut off for Bounty Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
P Its bounty day! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 17
P New bounty rates from 1 Apr 09 Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 19
S 40% tax, bounty & Tax Return Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 20
T Pass RNFT = Full bounty Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 27
S Bounty Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 28
T Bounty Lists Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
GSSR_Vvd Do you still get your bounty if you join up FT? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
SpliceTheMainbrace BOUNTY MONTH Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 48
T £1000 bounty Submariners 11
D Reserves integration and bounty vs pension Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 38
B bounty be good. Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
F Anybody know when the bounty is DUE to go in? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 43
I Loss of Bounty Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 61
V Bounty - are we worth it...? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 23
SpliceTheMainbrace Bounty Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
MoD_RSS Ambassador to Ireland discusses differences in the UK and Irish approach to tackling coronavirus MoD News 0
S Main differences between the Subs and the surface fleet? Submariners 16
janner Differences Miscellaneous 0
G Differences between RMR and other reserve "infantry" units? RMR 2
Oil_Slick British, Ozzie and Yank Police - spot the differences Diamond Lil's 31
FlagWagger Cultural Differences - UK and elsewhere Current Affairs 10

Latest Threads