Bounty Differences.

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by Old_Hand, May 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I happened to be looking through the RAFA (Royal Air Force Auxiliary) website and noticed that they get an annual bounty of £1,506. I then spoke to a mate at work who happens to be in the TA's and he said that he also gets an annual bounty of £1,506. However, members of the RNR only get £1,360. Does anyone out there know why there is this difference?.

2. RNR bounty is also £1506, as of the last pay signal.

3. And It's in the Bank this Morning! Yippee

4. Just in time for the weekend!!!!!!!1

5. I got £1572 - does that mean Uniform Upkeep Allowance is less than before? I'm sure the final bounty should have been nearer £1700 with that rolled in?

Grateful if someone could advise as am a long way from my UPO!

6. I'm off out to get shyters!

Enjoy guy's!

7. I'm off in a minute as well , a few sherbets are in order methinks , nothing wrong with imbibing now and again I love go'ing to the club and sorting out this madder and madder world of our's , :lol: :roll:

8. Right I'm back from the club, sorted the world out with the rest of my mates , all ex Matelots or ex Royals [yes I know Once a Marine Always a Marine ] ,but you know what I mean , and to a man we are all of the same oppinion , see Thread "the laws an ass" , night night folks , :roll: :lol:

9. So very pleased to be a Lantern Swinger , will get my Kit altered as soon as pos , got to keep on top of my admin , Thank you's kind Moderater's, I'm so humble'd ,come on all you new joiner's get involved in all this , don't just log on then log off , you must have an oppinion on some of the subjects ,
    I see micmic's Thread has bean locked , [Equality & Diversity] , he is actualy a very good mate of mine , and has in the past been known as "The Black Nib" , I'm sure he will try again , but hell that's what it's all about, right definately night night , :roll: :lol:

10. Looked in my regular bank account - oh shit, overdrawn again - then looked at my Holt's account, and Woohoo a grand and a half smackaroonies.

11. IIRC the amount of Bounty awarded is dependent upon the ORT required for that particular List/Branch/Service

If you are required to undertake, and complete, more ORT you get a larger Bounty.