Born again GEEK

Discussion in 'Hobbies & The Great Indoors' started by NorwayChris, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just been out and bought a playstation 3 for my lad who has traveled home to Norway,got it £50 cheaper here in Spain,anyway ive just tried it out and FERK ME its brill,

What have i been missing out on all these years,its certainly somthing to pass away the cold winter nights in Noggie Land, 8) well that and sex, :wink:
  2. On oppo of mine plays virtual tennis with one and has actually lost weight!!!

Pusser is currently testing TrainStation out to see if recruits can do Part 1 at home! :biggrin: it includes instruction in virtual dhobeying, virtual ironing and kit musters (using virtual kit), virtual gunnery (no more getting drenched in saliva :razz: ) and virtual PT. HMG will used the money saved to pay for that extra £50bn nanny state bank handout and doubling the pay of MPs.
  3. I suppose its just like these airline pilots who train on simulators,a guy i know back in Noggie the Nog land was in the States on pilot training,he said he learnt to fly in the sim first and then just put all the learning from there to the real thing, 8)

But right now i am on a boxing game and i am getting the crap kicked out of me, :oops:
  4. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I sneak a wee game of my kids PsP star wars game when its left loafing. And I kick there arrses at Wii sport tennis because they have'nt sussed to twist there wrists for some spin.
  5. At 57 I still have to have at least an hours maiming and killing on XBox a night.

Good therapy after a pissy day. You can't kill the boss but nothing to stop you wasting a few bad-uns on the games machine instead.

I can go as fast as I want without being stopped by plod and if they try I will just run them over. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sod the kids - send them to bed.
  6. My kids wanted to buy their old Dad a Playstation or a Gameboy,Thank fcku they got me a Playboy
  7. So it seems that there are a few older geeks out there like myself,i am so glad i am not the only one :D
  8. Binatone Tennis, the future!!!
  9. Can't see past Pong, myself.

On a slow setting, obviously.

That, or a thrilling game of Solitaire.
  10. witsend

Once they join up your xmas present will be vibrating across the floor!
  11. Wonder if theres a game out there where one picks up an East European slapper and bangs the life out of her, :lol:
  12. You can get hookers in Grand Theft Auto and then shoot them in the face and take your money back.
  13. Thats on my shopping list, :D cheers my main man Dr Z, :D
  14. witsend

GTA,,,,,,,,what a game!!!!
  15. No worries Chris.

I quite like Call of Duty, Driver (a tame GTA) and I can't remember any more I used to play. I'll get back to you.
  16. Far Cry 2 gets my vote. Awsome graphics too.