Boring

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by LaurenMc, Apr 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the last 10 mins, I have had "Redmist" "Mad missus Miggins" and "Dirk Diggler" all pop up on chat, with their (his) excruciatingly boring and unfunny conversations. Anyone else had this honor or just lucky me?

2. Haha who is dirk diggler? Only had the pleasure of her lady muggins before

3. I haven't a clue, all the same person obviously, all with the same mongy dribble

4. I think I must be diffy a hole, all I get is one message that says "Knobber". ^_~

5. I have Knobbler and "Mad" come up with hilarious witticisms

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

In the last 10 minutes, i've had visions of a chopsy scouse bird using my broadband from the fucking cellar.

7. I feel a little offended i haven't been invited into the cellar yet :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'll give Redmist his due, what he monumentally lacks in comic ability he makes up with effort. He's got almost as many logins as Finknottle.

9. Blackrat

Agreed. He's relentless. I think there are some mental health issues as well. I've heard this is due to him feeling guilt at cruising for stranger cock in various forests and car parks over the country.

10. Blackrat

There's no invite for you. You're fast tracked. Keep your wits about you as you could well become my special friend.

11. Aha i see what you did there with your words- i always keep my 'wits' about me. Does fast tracked mean i am already there?

12. Blackrat

Oh yes. I moan about there being space in my cellar since Magda joined up, but Lauren is learning (she put the lotion on today) and i look on you as an equal.

Also, you have an impressive moustache that gives me the horn.

13. If that doesn`t give you the kick up the arse you need to sort yourself out Rachel, nothing will.

14. I want cock apparently, think they where put off when i told them I myself had a "fat one" and in fact my name isn't Lauren.

15. No matter how many times you change the password I will always guess it

16. Well i warned you against looking through my old photos, life before razors was 'airy!

17. Blackrat

I preferred your Brian Blessed phase, and i particularly enjoyed those pictures of Lauren's cock. He's mahoosive.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Life just hasn't been the same since I was brainwashed... I mean, accepted into the militreeee. He reserves a place for me over leave periods, though, don't you Blackrat? My old spot inside the PVC wardrobe. Luxury.

19. Blackrat

This will be discussed, in full, next week. =-D

20. You get the PVC wardrobe??? I'm stuck in the gas cupboard, jealous