Boring

LaurenMc

Lantern Swinger
In the last 10 mins, I have had "Redmist" "Mad missus Miggins" and "Dirk Diggler" all pop up on chat, with their (his) excruciatingly boring and unfunny conversations. Anyone else had this honor or just lucky me?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
In the last 10 mins, I have had "Redmist" "Mad missus Miggins" and "Dirk Diggler" all pop up on chat, with their (his) excruciatingly boring and unfunny conversations. Anyone else had this honor or just lucky me?
In the last 10 minutes, i've had visions of a chopsy scouse bird using my broadband from the fucking cellar.

G

guestm

I'll give Redmist his due, what he monumentally lacks in comic ability he makes up with effort. He's got almost as many logins as Finknottle.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I'll give Redmist his due, what he monumentally lacks in comic ability he makes up with effort. He's got almost as many logins as Finknottle.
Agreed. He's relentless. I think there are some mental health issues as well. I've heard this is due to him feeling guilt at cruising for stranger cock in various forests and car parks over the country.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Aha i see what you did there with your words- i always keep my 'wits' about me. Does fast tracked mean i am already there?
Oh yes. I moan about there being space in my cellar since Magda joined up, but Lauren is learning (she put the lotion on today) and i look on you as an equal.

Also, you have an impressive moustache that gives me the horn.

Magda

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Life just hasn't been the same since I was brainwashed... I mean, accepted into the militreeee. He reserves a place for me over leave periods, though, don't you Blackrat? My old spot inside the PVC wardrobe. Luxury.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Life just hasn't been the same since I was brainwashed... I mean, accepted into the militreeee. He reserves a place for me over leave periods, though, don't you Blackrat? My old spot inside the PVC wardrobe. Luxury.
This will be discussed, in full, next week. =-D

LaurenMc

Lantern Swinger
You get the PVC wardrobe??? I'm stuck in the gas cupboard, jealous

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 141
andym Diamond Lil's 5
Taff_Yorkie Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19