Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boring........ boring

sgtpepperband said:
Lamri said:
Actually mate, the term mate is just a friendly term, nothing more.
As for the post, I had a bit of a flash because you were having a go at a friend for no reason, just read her post again and you will see it for what it was, i'm sure. A joke :wink:

Lamri: Well at least you've had the dignity to at least explain your response, and I thank you for that. :thanks:

And you may be correct in the reason why BH said what she did; it is quite probably a joke. Only she can tell me, but it seems the matter has passed and your 'friend' does not share your maturity or dignity. I am not asking for an apology - and, given the delay, would be pretty futile anyway - but I won't be holding my breath for one... :roll:

sorry - day job, not like matelots- dont have te chance to sit on here all day- so sorry for comment- but i was offended- i look f all like catherine tate- so dont assume- but sorry for my comment-

and no we arent drinking buddies - because
a- dont live in diego garcia
b- wouldnt drink with a snake if my life depended on it!!

(and chill that was meant nicely before you get all hormonal!)

neppy

Badgeman
This has come up before. for F...sake stop bickering and moaning about peeps and get on with something useful, even if you come up with something like my favourite Pet, Ship,Draft,or anything that does not destroy this site, as peeps will leave if their is too much of it, or it will end up with peeps who will slag off anyone and a lot of peeps leave or threaten everyone.

lsadirty

War Hero
Title of this thread was right - and that's how it's gotten to be. Let's knock it on the head - life's too short, FFS.

Chicogiz said:
Well im only 15 but how old are you lads doing so this stupid stuff but sgtpepperband im not moaning as you have done alot for me but everyone just get on and to be the truth she has done nothing.

You said you were 16 in another thread. You're young enough to be made an honorary G Spotter! :biggrin: :lol:

Frigate34

Badgeman
sgtpepperband said:
Fook me! Someone who finished Stoker training? :lol:

Yup, useful hiding places we knows in them dark and smelly places,mind you best potmess off a steam drain..thats stoker training at its best.

Do Stokers ever finish training? I mean, there's learning to make coffee, then as you get older and wiser, there's learning to make it at different strengths, then there's learning to make apple tea, etc.... :biggrin:

thingy said:
Do Stokers ever finish training? I mean, there's learning to make coffee, then as you get older and wiser, there's learning to make it at different strengths, then there's learning to make apple tea, etc.... :biggrin:

Take it from one who regretably has to live with one there is also the following skills that may, or may not, have been picked up at Sultan:-

a. Leaving the toilet seat up
b. Missing the toilet all together and peeing on the floor
c. Starting jobs and leaving them half finished
d. Not testing walls for electrical things even though you have an electrical thing testing meter, cutting through the electrical things, and fusing the house
e. Farting and the giggling like a four year old
f. Not eating vegetables because ... well just because
g. Leaving tools lying around because they might be needed sometime in the next century
h. Thinking that ovvies tied round the waist is so this season.
i. Drinking coffee and tea that you can stand a spoon up in
j. Never washing one's cup because 'it adds to the flavour'

Frigate34

Badgeman
rosinacarley said:
thingy said:

Take it from one who regretably has to live with one there is also the following skills that may, or may not, have been picked up at Sultan:-

d. Not testing walls for electrical things even though you have an electrical thing testing meter, cutting through the electrical things, and fusing the house
g. Leaving tools lying around because they might be needed sometime in the next century

Sultan...for Stoker training... Na..before me time.Chiefy tuck me in me hammock and swing /sing me a lullaby,got the morning watch, steam drain to clean, all ticket holders want early morning coffee (in "unclean" mugs) including the Joshman in his hidy hole.

Stripey_G

War Hero
Well well well...log off RR this morning watch (civvy type) and come on here tonight to see what's what...and find all hell has broken loose!!!
Nine pages of glorious crap!! I love it!...(nice to see Hig back if only to defend himself) Aw, bollox, I'll have another tot and go to bed I think...
keep up the good work lads (and lasses...is BH a lass??) See you in the morning................. :yawn: :yawn:

rosinacarley said:
thingy said:

Sounds perfectly normal to me Rosie! Infact, items d and f all sounds very familiar. Regarding a - why don't houses come equipped with men loos, not just women loos.... you can but them, because had I had space I'd have bought one of the Villeroy Bosch posh numbers below :biggrin:

This one's designed for men... look, it even comes complete with a tap for washing off the dribbles afterwards... and it's just the right height. :thumright:

chinamatelot

Lantern Swinger
rosinacarley said:
thingy said:

a. Women always leave the seat down so we have to lift it up otherwise women would complain of wet botty when doing their bit.
b. That's what women are for, cleaning up after their man.
c. If you're going to do a job properly, don't rush it.
d. Job creation scheme, keeps you employed.
e. Could be worse, could be giggling like a girl after a bottom burp.
f. Have you asked if he is allergic to these? Or are you assuming something that could be detrimental to his health?
g. Good idea, you never know when an emergency might occur.
h. Give you that one.
i. Wean him off the black & white movies like Cruel Sea.
j.. See b.

:thumright:

x. Why do women moan so much?
y. Why do women who moan, moan again when they get what they asked for?
z. Why do we need women in the first place? Answers on the back of a Penny Black.

:scratch:

skimmer

Lantern Swinger
i know i post crap meaningless posts, quote]
What happened to the one about the pirate ship? That was good for a laugh.

Frigate34

Badgeman
fly_past said:
Aharrrrrr Jim lad.

Shiver me timbers, pieces of 8, and all other sterotypes!

I`ll tell you a (true) story of a Scouse built Frigate circa 1790...O happy days. Fresh meat wiv the biscuit....

Latest Threads