Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

boring........ boring

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Chico: Don't feed the troll... 8O

Well im only 15 but how old are you lads doing so this stupid stuff but sgtpepperband im not moaning as you have done alot for me but everyone just get on and to be the truth she has done nothing.

higthepig said:
having been called a liar on this site, which i object strongly to, i suppose an apology is out of the question, you should follow the first law of holes, if you`re in one stop digging, now about me slagging off Rum Ration, please provide proof of that.
Coming from someone who left in a huff, thats a bit rich is it not?

quite possibly yes-- but coming from someone who unlike me was NEVER returning- no!!

so there we go!

as for romft- there was was some slagging- but it was mainly from "Adelaide"-- and ref Deeps-- now let me think............. hmmmmm rocket science.... it doesnt need..............
and if its such a great site-- go back there..............

so again it was`nt me, put up or shut up, facts are facts or is that alien to you, things bite you on the arse don`t they?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
brazenhussy said:
sgtpepperband said:
Chico: Don't feed the troll... 8O

cor- the other halfs a bit rough mate!

BH: I am not your 'mate' - we don't go drinking together, do we?

As this is a naval website them please limit the offensive comments to me or my job; refrain from discussing my family. I am able to defend myself - my family is not. If you want to continue down this route then 'crack on' but you will come off worse, believe me. I have developed a quick and sharp tongue in my 21 years' service. Don't give me the excuse I need to use it.

As a Moderator [sic] I'd have thought better of you for making a comment like that. And I'm sure Good_CO would not be too pleased to know that one of his staff is behaving in this way? :roll:

And there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. The true "reggie" shines through at last.
What a small man you are.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Lamri: Now where do I refer to my job? In case you hadn't realised my jurisdiction does not stretch to online policing - and I'm glad of that! I was merely defending the dignity of my family, following the rather personal comment from BH. Surely you would do the same if it a comment had been made about a member of your family? :?

And as she has not declared whether she made the comment as a "contributor" or as a "moderator" then I advised her that there are certain rules about posts in RR.

Now I don't know where or when I upset you, but please do not snap at every contributor like an injured dog; we're not all against you! 8O

sgtpepperband said:
Lamri: Now where do I refer to my job? In case you hadn't realised my jurisdiction does not stretch to online policing - and I'm glad of that! I was merely defending the dignity of my family, following the rather personal comment from BH. Surely you would do the same if it a comment had been made about a member of your family? :?

And as she has not declared whether she made the comment as a "contributor" or as a "moderator" then I advised her that there are certain rules about posts in RR.

Now I don't know where or when I upset you, but please do not snap at every contributor like an injured dog; we're not all against you! 8O

Actually mate, the term mate is just a friendly term, nothing more.
As for the post, I had a bit of a flash because you were having a go at a friend for no reason, just read her post again and you will see it for what it was, i'm sure. A joke ;)

andym

War Hero
brazenhussy said:
as for romft- there was was some slagging- but it was mainly from "Adelaide"-- and ref Deeps-- now let me think............. hmmmmm rocket science.... it doesnt need..............

Ok,so ROMFT is crap because of ONE member having a go at another?
Lets see,how many members of RR have had a go at others?More than one!So does that make RR even crappier?If we use the "BH Rule of Bollocks" it seems so!Deeps himself had a dig at ROMFT and came a cropper.They are 2 totally DIFFERENT sites,catering for a TOTALLY different Member base.Lamri stayed less than a dog watch,so how can that be an objective critisism?Why does it always end up in a "our sites better than your site" argument?Its puerile!
Just as a rider,try and think before you post,or it tends to sneak up back on you and twat you over the head with the Stupid Stick!

On ROMFT we have total freedom of speech and its self Moderating,as such it seems to run a lot smoother then RR!!!!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Lamri said:
Actually mate, the term mate is just a friendly term, nothing more.
As for the post, I had a bit of a flash because you were having a go at a friend for no reason, just read her post again and you will see it for what it was, i'm sure. A joke :wink:

Lamri: Well at least you've had the dignity to at least explain your response, and I thank you for that. :thanks:

And you may be correct in the reason why BH said what she did; it is quite probably a joke. Only she can tell me, but it seems the matter has passed and your 'friend' does not share your maturity or dignity. I am not asking for an apology - and, given the delay, would be pretty futile anyway - but I won't be holding my breath for one... :roll:

andym said:
brazenhussy said:

Ok,so ROMFT is crap because of ONE member having a go at another?
Lets see,how many members of RR have had a go at others?More than one!So does that make RR even crappier?If we use the "BH Rule of Bollocks" it seems so!Deeps himself had a dig at ROMFT and came a cropper.They are 2 totally DIFFERENT sites,catering for a TOTALLY different Member base.Lamri stayed less than a dog watch,so how can that be an objective critisism?Why does it always end up in a "our sites better than your site" argument?Its puerile!
Just as a rider,try and think before you post,or it tends to sneak up back on you and twat you over the head with the Stupid Stick!

On ROMFT we have total freedom of speech and its self Moderating,as such it seems to run a lot smoother then RR!!!!

Lamri stayed long enough to see that the site was crap.
Which is why Lamri left.

Frigate34

Badgeman
Lamri said:
type42stoker said:
Frigate34 said:
Now Now --have a thought for us still on watch,down in a dark machinery space, the minds working overtime.
christ it`s dark and hot down here!!!

Ahh, memories. Dark, hot machinery spaces, the smell of dieso and OEP69. Almost makes me want to join up again......... :thumright:

T42 don't get taken in by him, he's sat in a nice air conditioned office somewhere, there are no computer terminals (or Officers) down dark, oily, hot spaces mate ;)

`ow do you know? got infa red comera? surprising whats down here!!

Latest Threads