boring........ boring

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys.......... enough of the pc / political / friendly / downright boring crap that has been posted recently--

naval forum........... where the F*** is the RN humour?????????????

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    only a few weeks til xmas leave - liven up---- lets get this back to how it was.................

CHEER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anyone going to a certain Mess Do this weekend (Saturday) at Raleigh??

I'm gonna get fined up and down the mess (no doubt), and total embarrass the missus :D

3. good effort- have a beer for me!!!!!

4. Oh I shall :)
    A mate is leaving the mob time done, should be a good "evening" ;)

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

BH: So are you part of the problem or part of the solution..?! :?

6. and that is meant to mean??????????????????????????????????????/

i know i post crap meaningless posts, and yes i bite quickly, and i dont like certain subjects being done to death, or certain people being cushioned.......... so not quite sure where ur coming from.................

7. sgtpepperband

Well you seem quick to criticise everyone else for making boring threads, so how about you post something funny and we will contribute accordingly? It's as much 'your' site as it is 'ours'.

8. oh ok........... i openly admitted i do crap posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some of my previous posts have gone down quite well-- but my point was recently things have been quite "hum drum"- AP, and gay (sorry) stuff etc........ all i wanted to to cheer things up------ if u are going to have the typical reggie sense of humor failure that is NOT my problem................

(any further argument Pm me or do one!)

9. sgtpepperband

No arguement - I agree with you; you do post some crap. And PMs are so selective - this is a public forum; unless we're gonna breach OPSEC/PERSEC then al comments/contributions should be in the open.

And why the snidey reference to 'gay' threads, which you also add a "sorry" comment. What are you sorry for? Apologising for your previous homophobia? Sorry for making something out of nothing? Sorry for starting this pointless thread but just wanted to languish in some sycophantic adoration, in case we'd forgotten about you?

10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

whats wrong with gay threads, I'm gonna come back as a lesbian, I'll have all the toys and be some fcuking slapper...I tell you.

The true meaning of "died and gone to heaven", fcuk being a muslim, virgins are gash fcuks and cant suck cock for toffee.

11. oh christ........ sorry was for the word......... and as for forgetting about me- i couldnt give a toss.........

fine argue all you like-- i was trying to lighten the mood- but you have seen to do as so many threads do.. end up slagging people down.... well crack on

12. sgtpepperband

Hmm, I gave you the opportunity to quantify your complaint about the state of the threads, but you fold into submission.

Now, where's Norman when you need him?! 8O :wink:

13. right ok- the threads are boring......... AP was a classic.. how mant threads were dedicated to her and her return>?? she was a vindictive bitch
    Always, yes a nice bloke, but did we have to have "homo is great" shoved down our neck ? Creddly- all the lad wants to do is join------- oh yeah lets rip him apart to,,

so yeah the threads are boring.......................... mine too ok?

so what threads do u do................................... oh no u just jump in- but then isnt that what you lot do ? get half a story and dive in feet first--- like isaid to HTP- you see the author- so if you dont like Dont fcuking read!!

14. wet_blobby

Oh for fcuksake, chill, get the happy juice down your throats guys....lets talk about sex, drugs or rock and roll.........preferably lesbian sex.

15. I'd probably be born in a pair of dungarees and have spikey hair and bat wings :(

16. I want to have lesbian sex with you in your Noddy suit.

17. sgtpepperband

Lesbians are okay but gays aren't? Hypocrite... :wink:

18. At the risk of being seen to be defending a reggie.

Surely we are better off having fewer threads which are interesting and relevant, than starting threads just because we think it's gone quiet. Last time I checked, this was still the internet, and there are no prizes for creating the most threads.

19. wet_blobby

Bugger, I cant fit into Noddy.....Mr plod do?

20. sgtpepperband

Clanky: wot 'e sed.

:thumright: