BORED

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by daffy1, Jan 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So im sat inside the house, spent what ever money i had left on some cans of larger, and to top it all off there is nothing on on the box. But the only good thing about sky is that it takes so long to do channel surfing that by the time you get through the whole lot it must take a good 15 minutes.
    Im walking like a cunt cause i had a heavy weights session yesterday, and to be honest i was actually looking foward to the weekend but by god its shit when you have to wait till payday.

So my question to you guys is, considering you have just read this petty pointless post what are you up to at the moment ?

2. On the sofa brufened up with knees like balloons following a very tame 5 a side footy session. I used to be a phys monster, now I'm just a raspberry ripple!

3. Ohhhh the good old days

4. Recovering horizontally from a good fitness session yesterday with an Army PTI

5. relaxing with a few ciders after the gym.

6. I did a heavy weights session on the legs, deads, squats, leg press etc and i seriously cant walk right.

7. Posh git, i just got a few tins of Stella

8. It was rest day for me, so was horizontal most of the day, even watched DUNKIRK. Can't beat a good war film (especially one where you know your grandparents were involved in the actual event) and a cup of coffee.

I hardly drink at the moment due to my training regime for the marathon

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

It must be a cunt trying to type whilst holding the keyboard. I take it your lying face down?

10. I'm sitting in a chair, recovering from doing fcuk all, and contemplating doing a fcukin stack more.
    The hardest thing I've done all week is gut a car of its interior, whilst drinking copious amounts of beer and Pernod in no particular order.
    Tomorrow I shall do mega amounts of fcuk all whilst contemplating doing fcuk all most of next week.
    I hate my life, so many decisions. Hang on I've just made one, I'm about to start doing more of fcuk all.
    Blame it all on Booze and money.

11. If I were laying face down I would crush my laptop :wink:

12. witsend

:salute: Rato, where there's blame there's a claim, and you can claim my respect.

13. witsend

And Ron Jermery would spilt you in half.

14. You got to teach me your ways.

15. I did the time warp earlier, and now I am in bed with mac taylor.

16. witsend

Looks like that cat is having a better time listening to Dido.

Daffy, the rat has it sorted. I like to think of it as a Pink Floyd album, comfortably numb. :wink:

17. Looks like one of those i-pods adverts.

18. witsend

For an Anne Summers rabbit?