Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Working in a dance school, with girls 18 to 21, all staff women except 3 Male pianists (All Gay). What can I do, (Had most of the teachers and Staff) Not allowed to touch the students, so bored.
  2. Expand your horizons, bonk the pianists :evil:
  3. Bang the students, rules are made to be broken.....
    Never met a caretaker that wasn't a perv anyway.
  4. Rules are purely guidelines....
    Hump a student now..
  5. not meant to touch WRNS at sea either, when did that ever stop anyone. Get stuck in you lucky b******.
  6. In a foursome !!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:
  7. Get the students to do eachother whilst the pianist blows you up! :shock:
  8. At the moment I am screwing 2 of the 3rd years, had a slight problem with 2 of the 1st years but sorted that out hopfully.
  9. your only gay if you swallow anyway, but me i would consider abusing my position and the need to give the students a good seeing too
  10. when do you retire, i might be looking for a new job round the same time

11. Jammy Swine , :wink:
  12. me and another joined a training establishment on the south coast, day one with the orificer in charge.

rule one - we dont fuck the students
    rule two - dont get caught
  13. The 2 1st years complained about my flat, said I had pictures of dirty women on the walls, also did not like the cat of nine tails and the hangmans rope in the glass cases also other pics i have when i was in the mob. Problem with living in the school.
  14. Well I think that you are wasted as a caretaker. You should be a lecturer teaching all the finer points of seducing educated ladies and nimble young dancers. I haven't heard anyone having as much luck with the ladies as you since I was a young sprog listening to the exploits of other young sprogs. Eighteen years old and I was shagging everything, I was definitely top Knob. Mind I didn't lose my virginity until i was 19.