How much I know about alcohol

which harry potter character I'am

and

all about STD's

Do my friends really think I

A) have nothing better to do than take random quizzes they e-mail me

b) give two shits what any of the results are

and

3) really want to spend my time doing quizzes when I have an essay due in tomorrow morning and have spent half the day in the garden getting shit faced

So .... don't leave us hanging, what was your results?

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 106 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (16), and liquor (113).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

Speechless :oops:

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 127 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (100), and liquor (95).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
imom1406 said:
Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 127 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (100), and liquor (95).
Pah, amateur! I managed to get Bacardi 151 at 151 Proof with specific scores of Beer (100), Wine (150) and liquor (75). Obviously my liver is shot to hell, but I won't have heart disease problems with my liking for a drop or two of the old van rouge. :)

FlagWagger said:
imom1406 said:
Bourbon
Pah, amateur! I managed to get Bacardi 151 at 151 Proof with specific scores of Beer (100), Wine (150) and liquor (75). Obviously my liver is shot to hell, but I won't have heart disease problems with my liking for a drop or two of the old van rouge. :)
Who needs a liver anyway?