Bored at work

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by daffy1, Mar 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right im on my dinner break, and surfing the net and decided to find out which country has one of the hardest selection training courses in the world, but i wanted to think out side the box as all i can find is UK this and USA that, so i googled for non NATO countries and came to a decision that being a North Korean bodyguard is pretty ninja stuff.

Check out this short clip. ( Note the part of sledge hammers being used to crack slabs on their head.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jM9Qzs9isY

2. Nutters 8O

3. Very droll :wink:

4. Korean Bodyguard Training Bloke: Ok just stand in front that tree and this blokes gonna chuck knives at your head.
    K640: Fook that for a laugh! 8O

5. Piece of pish, I cracked a concrete slab over a bootie's head after a night out in le grande plymouth. He was still conscious after...............sort of

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Nowadays people just use Rohypnol.

7. Piece of pish, I cracked a concrete slab over a bootie's head after a night out in le grande plymouth. He was still conscious after...............sort of[/quote]

You could have used your feminine whiles. :D :wink:

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

You've gotta love a feisty wren, angry fcuks are for winners.... :p

9. I read once that in the Hitler SS[bodyguard elite] during training they placed a hand grenade on your helmet and set it off as you stood there!
    Now German grenades are blast grenades,as opposed to our shrapnel ones, to enable troops to follow in quickly but it's still a crazy thing to do.
    Casualties were not mentioned only, that few made it thru the course.
    I read it in a factual history book but I'm not sure I believe it.
    Maybe not a full charge.
    Guess there would be a lot of brown grass on the training area!

10. 1st Cleethorpes Sea Scouts. Hard as fcuk. Didn't flinch, even when I had my woggle flicked !!!
    Had to cover over a mile to get my "Map readers" badge. As for the battle against the Boys Brigade, despite being outnumbered about 3 - 1 we gave them a bloody good hiding. As "sixer" of yellow six I was proud of my lads that day. Awesome to a man (boy). Bob a job week, puts the Navy Seals to shame I tell ya. :wink:

11. I was taught by the best and it was free!

Bonus :twisted:

12. Van zandt please don't mention the usual military units as it will only turn in to a slagging of match. I'm currently looking at other countries that has a mental approach towards military training, but I might have to expand my horizons and look at the past.