Bop princesses.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by chaffed_and_tender, Jun 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know that most of you have probably seen these pictures before, but I can't look at them without being reminded of the Sultan senior rate's Wednesday bop. The chronology of this series of pictures perfectly represents a kind of Rake's Progress of your average bop-going Pompy/Gosport lovely.

Hollywood PD

Here is the phot taken for her Nelson Bop pass, circa 1980:
    [​IMG]

A couple of years and three or four spit-roastings later, she gets in the Haslar Bop:

[​IMG]

And eventually she finally makes her bones, and is awarded the coveted Sultan Senior Rates Bop pass. This is fairly typical of the degree of dissolution achieved in order to be granted this rare honour...

[​IMG]

2. I say it again;- I've surfaced with worse.

3. Shotgun on the one at the bottom!

4. I thought the bottom one was Charlie Watt's. 8O :D

5. What precautions did you take?
    Was it a simple "I strapped a plank to my arse or XRD's favourite and resorting to having the names and addresses of your next of kin tattood onto the soles of your feet?" That is assuming XRD takes off his socks.

6. Must admit I've had to gnaw my arm off on occasions after waking up to the last one in exotic places (North Prospect, Rowner, Churchill Estate etc)

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Big Nancy's daughter has been looking for her father, can we put you in the lottery? :?

8. I never did her (Pt 3 book not completed :oops: ) but I will confess to doing her oppo 8O :oops: :oops:

9. witsend

Lies!!!!!!!! Your the daddy.

10. Oi fcukwad he's my daddy!! At last daddy i've found you.........cunt your uglier than i imagined!! 8O

11. witsend

Thats what your mother told you [email protected]! 8O

12. What's wrong with her? She looks doable to me. Is she still warm?

(And anyway, that middle picture is surely a picture of Sting. He has no trouble trapping.)

13. I must be XRD's daddy, you aren't just born fcuking essence....it's inherited 8) :wink:

14. Well not all of us can be blessed with being fcuking essence eh!!

15. That should blow Taloolahs head off. 2 of us fcuking essence, wonder who she'll psychoanalyse first :lol:

16. Not sure but i bet she would like to blow my head!!! :D 8O

17. I looked in reverse order
    One pint

Three pints

Six pints along with the tot and a pint of milk ;-)

Jack McH