Booty Welly Boot - true or false

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by SONAR-BENDER, May 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I received this today in an e-mail -

Royal Marine Commando Sgt. Mark Leader has been sacked for throwing a Wellington boot at a taliban terrorist found burying an IED just 50 metres from base.

After 18 years of top quality military service five times decorated with campaign medals , he had witnessed his best friend and two other mates blown up by an IED just prior to this .

He has lost his job and pension.

The link below (not included!) is a petition to try and get a fairer decision for this man who serves our Country against people who have no rules to hold them back.

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Re-instatement of and overturn of the court martial of RCM Sergeant Mark Leader"

So peeps, is it true or false? Why did he not shoot the twat, ratherthan 'throw a welly boot' at him, 50 yds away ffs!! If proved to be true, then I'll gladly post the link to the petition. If false, I'll reply to all on the original e-mail.

Over to you lot!

2. Oh Christ, I've only just washed the bloody bus from last time's outrage. It was full of old man's dribble and stank of stale cardigans. :roll:

3. Harrumph! (Ambles off to wash pish stained trousers.) 8O

4. In more pish one hopes :D

5. Oooops! :oops:

Sorry everyone, the story was running when I was travelling and 'computerless', so sorry to have re-opened old wounds or outrages.

I'm off to sign the peition now.

6. Have to wait for my colostomy bag to refill for that! :oops: