Booty Walter, get stuck in.

This came up on Arrse but I'm sure our cabbage headed brethren on this site will also take an interest.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/154152-any-rm-know-guy.html

He's claiming to be a booty, firefighter and a paramedic on his various social networking sites, but it appears he is in fact a big Walty liar and a bit of a fantasist.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467506194&ref=mf

http://www.facebook.com/Andy1kirkyman

http://www.myspace.com/andrewjohnkirkman2

http://www.myspace.com/kirkman25

I had the honor of serving with the guys from Charlie company 45 commando royal Marine Regiment.
I'm supposed to be the marine who never blows his composureEven though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders I ain't never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know i tEven if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matterI'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have toI'm supposed to set an exampleI need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'emIf some shit ever does pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em That Ja shit I tried to squash it, it was too late to stop it
There's a certain line you just don't cross and he crossed it
Feel free to have a peruse of his sites and give him some shit.

From one of his Myspace accounts:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Royal Marine REGIMENT? I might send him a friend request.

Interesting. Has Reni had anything to say about this chap?

Me and Andy were in 'Nam together doing SBS sh1t man. He would never leave your side man, he's a natural leader man.

Fcuking chav walt cnut.

Shhhh Charlie Coy of 45 RM Regiment are like 49 Para the creme de la creme and by invitation only.
Many apply few are chosen.
The eyes say it all. :roll:

Capn_Pugwash

Lantern Swinger
I know the guy looks like a complete no-mark, but I will check with a pal of mine in Strathclyde Fire.

Probably find he failed entry on psychiatric grounds.

I bet that chain has fuckin dogtags hanging off it as well, or the index finger of a small black child he no doubt rescued from a govan inferno or something.

Ive met so many guys who say they are booties, I live up near 45.
The simple giveaway is when they say forty five, and when I casually ask when the marines were formed or how they like being in the army. Takes seconds to catch them.

I cant do or say nothing really to them as im nothing myself yet but I cant wait to meet guys like this once I get my lid!

Tell you something, if thats the standard of mott hanging round with 'marines' then ive been seriously misinformed as to the quality trapping on offer!
Must be at a Halloween party?
Or just any old party in livingstone.

I bet that chain has fuckin dogtags hanging off it as well, or the index finger of a small black child he no doubt rescued from a govan inferno or something.

The simple giveaway is when they say forty five, and when I casually ask when the marines were formed or how they like being in the army. Takes seconds to catch them.

I cant do or say nothing really to them as im nothing myself yet but I cant wait to meet guys like this once I get my lid!

Tell you something, if thats the standard of mott hanging round with 'marines' then ive been seriously misinformed as to the quality trapping on offer!

themightyg said:
I bet that chain has * dogtags hanging off it as well, or the index finger of a small black child he no doubt rescued from a govan inferno or something.

I'd smash her back doors in!! Damn right.

Edited to add: I'd also smash her fcuking rats face in 'n all.

Alfacharlie said:
themightyg said:
I bet that chain has * dogtags hanging off it as well, or the index finger of a small black child he no doubt rescued from a govan inferno or something.

I'd smash her back doors in!! Damn right.

Edited to add: I'd also smash her fcuking rats face in 'n all.
Haha, the one at the back looks like shes already had her rats grape effed in!
Shes been told once, you gonna tell her twice!

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
Is there a tribute page started on FB already? I would like to wish his family my condolences, in the hope that it will prompt a horrific car crash.

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
2_deck_dash said:
Bump.

Come on lets ruin this fcuker's life.
I sent him this a while ago:

Billy Fucking Liar

You lying piece of cunt shit. You're not a Royal.

Not even a friend request. Gutted

cúnto said:
2_deck_dash said:
Bump.

Billy Fucking Liar

Is that it I expected better from you.

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
Merlin28 said:
cúnto said:
2_deck_dash said:
Bump.

Billy Fucking Liar

Is that it I expected better from you.
I was drunk, and I lacked the commitment of my usual outrages (all Royals are after all cunts)

G

guestm

I've invited him here to share tales of his heroics and reunite him with the friends he served with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Diamond Lil's 18
W The Corps 1
S Diamond Lil's 13