Bootnecks gatecrash party

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by wet_blobby, Dec 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. LOL I'd love to know what a Taliban 'knees-up' consists of ... the mind boggles ... blowing up bits of historic architecture or stoning a few people to death maybe ..

answers on a postcard please ... on second thoughts ...

:toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7: :toothy7:

3. Bit over over-kill wasn't it .. using a Javalin for two rag heads???

4. wet_blobby

If you've got the toys, use them... :thumright:

5. What's the betting that the news will have ruined the New Year for some miserly treasury barsteward!

I wonder what was the last thing to go through the terrs' minds, apart from their a**e holes?

6. wet_blobby

Tail fin?

7. What's Rag Head for "Oh Sh*t!"

8. I think its FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK !!!

9. "Party Poppers?? - I'll give 'em Party Poppers..."

[​IMG]

10. I think it's "Allah akbar, allah akbar, shiiiiiiittttttttt"

Just getting the political incorrectness out of my system before the New Year's Resolutions set in!

11. Fecking spot on!
    No such thing as "Overkill" where that lot are concerned.

Good effort lads!
    Get yer kicks in!

12. Yer; but just fink how many poor drug addicts that £65K could have given much needed help to!

13. Yeup! Round 'em all up together and drop a javelin in on them all at once! -

14. Poor Talebanites. There they are eating beef kebabs, feeling happy for the first time in their lives and sipping excessively sweet tea and suddenly they become the barbecue. Three minutes later and they're in Gronk Paradise (Taliban Hell) and the Virgin Gronks remind them that HELL does exist, and they're in it..... for eternity. :biggrin: :lol:

15. Quote of the decade... :thumright:

16. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

Brilliant, now you know what Litotes means. Body count? We ought to be chopping the heads off and bringing them in for id. And then burning the rest so there are no weepy waily funeral shenanigans. Anyway Royal performing at his flawless best.

17. Good effort those Royals. Javelin to the swede sounds fair to me, now an 84mm Charlie G round that would have been OTT. :clap: :boogie: :biggrin:
    NZB

18. Ah, Charlie G. Projectile or backblast; no preference!