Bootneck Jailed.

PotentialCT

Badgeman
Guy must have been nails to get as far as he did as a mole. However I did read somewhere that he made at least 10 pipe bombs and 4 of them were actually used in attempted attacks.

He was going to get a life sentence but he gave up extra caches the police did not know about hence the reduction.

The man is a scum bag and the sentence should deter others in the future.

My one worry is this man is a very deadly asset to terrorists and what are the chances he'll serve the full 18 years. Once he gets out there is a fair chance he may set to work using his skills to assist Irish terrorists.

DutyWretch

I doubt he had terrorism at heart when he joined the RM.

There are far easier ways of gaining access to ordinance and weaponry.

Perhaps he was groomed after, or even blackmailed/threatened.

Or maybe he was bullied and ended up looking for retribution.

Either way he's a cock, and no longer worthy of the RM or any association thereof.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sadly the hard right wing groups will gather recruits in response to what they see as immigrants getting preference over them, it doesn't have to be a fact just their perception.

Sadly the hard right wing groups will gather recruits in response to what they see as immigrants getting preference over them, it doesn't have to be a fact just their perception.
I'm an extreme middle of the roader,leaning slightly right.Is there any extremist groups I could join? Apart from the Rotary Club?:rolleyes:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
He had a sideline cultivating exotic herbs and photographs of him proudly displaying them. Fail upon fail.

Oh I don't know. Looks like a result to me.

_97141249_met1.jpg