Bootneck assistance required. Help Please!

biscuits

Greetings Royal!

I'm in need of a civvy dialling code for CTC. I'm trying to speak to the OC of AACC, and I've got his extension number and mil dialling code from the AACC DIN, but I'm in Norway, no access to a pussers telephone.

Any help gratefully received,

Biscuits :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OsmiumOxide Bootneck Jailed. Current Affairs 20
Deckhamlad Ex Bootneck looking to join the RFA RFA 2
soleil Knit Yourself A Bootneck (or Matelot!) Charity 0
S Bootneck Saves Para The Corps 10
T Bootneck blagger at the Olympics...made me chuckle. The Corps 12
J bootneck thinking of re joining the corps The Corps 13
D Joining RNR as an ex bootneck Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6
trelawney126 NZ Bootneck in Dire Straits Down Under Diamond Lil's 6
The_Caretaker A Bootneck Miscellaneous 0
F Bootneck Yomp 2009 Charity 0
I BLESMA - Bootneck Charity Race The Corps 1
I BLESMA - Bootneck Charity Race Charity 0
S MOD turning Bootneck into Action Man. Honestly. Current Affairs 7
FNUSNU Bootneck Gladiator! Diamond Lil's 16
Guns Bootneck hero throws himself on grenade... The Corps 80
sgtpepperband You Know You're A Bootneck When... The Corps 5
wet_blobby God is a bootneck...official. Diamond Lil's 14
S Bootneck Yank Social & Reunions 14
C hot Bootneck action on Weston beach! The Corps 8
T Castaway old and bold bootneck The Quarterdeck 0
sadmann_insane!! The bootneck/army thing! The Corps 10
W Too old to be a Bootneck? RMR 9
MoD_RSS Further assistance to help the marine development sector from MMO MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crime news: Advocacy assistance now claimable on Intensive Paper Reviews MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Windrush Compensation Scheme claimant tender assistance launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Official Development Assistance Programme 2020-2021: Expressions of Interest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Further UK assistance to fight Australian bushfires announced as Foreign Secretary visits worst-hit state MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK provides military assistance in search for missing Chilean Air Force aircraft MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK hosts international meeting on assistance and development in Afghanistan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK programme assistance to 2019-2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Economic Secretary statement: financial assistance for Ireland: July 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: The need for mediation and humanitarian assistance in Abyei MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: No reconstruction assistance without a credible political settlement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Economic Secretary statement: financial assistance for Ireland MoD News 0
A Assistance needed to complete my application Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Speech: Meaningful implementation of humanitarian assistance in Yemen MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid to provide life-saving assistance for Venezuelans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Expanding UK's diplomatic, defense and development assistance in the Sahel region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid to provide life-saving assistance to hundreds of thousands of Afghans at risk from severe drought MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Independent chemical weapons experts invited to the UK to continue assistance with Amesbury case MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Call for Humanitarian Assistance in Syria MoD News 0
J Housing assistance RN widow Finance & Pensions 12
MoD_RSS Press release: British naval team comes to assistance of family in search and rescue mission MoD News 0
M Assistance required UPO/Careers Office 2
MoD_RSS News story: Minister thanks Armed Forces for flood assistance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: British Forces go to assistance of stricken cruise liner in the Falklands MoD News 1
IlikeB33r Sun dodgers assistance required! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
RAF_Groundcrew Request for assistance: Short Questionnaire for degree research. The Quarterdeck 14
D Assistance for info on an old salt, (my father). Nearest & Dearest 3
T Joining a ship - requesting assistance The Fleet 8