Bootie Naked Rambler does more time

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by NZ_Bootneck, Dec 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hmm, perhaps the looney bin may be appropriate in Glasgow, its probably a bit nippier up there than in Herts. at the moment!
    But I really don't see a problem. I'd rather not look but I wouldn't find it offensive to see a naked bloke walking down the street. As long as he didn't have a boner of course, I think its kind of natural.
    Good luck to him!
  2. Aye, John O' Groats, Scotland... well Britain in general at this time of year must be a bit of a challenge for male nudists...."I'm hung like a horse in the summertime mate..."
  3. He may be able to do a good yo-yo impression with the cold hitting for a week then a warm patch etc...
  4. Good luck to him, I say. Only the po faced spinsters of this parish will be the ones getting upset. As for upsetting the kids, I reckon they'd just scream with laughter.
  5. I can't say I am bothered if he wants to wander round in the cold naked, doubt there will be much to see!

I would question why! Is it really worth doing time, just to get your bits out in public? Very strange! :crazy:
  6. Whatever keeps him happy i guess.

What I dont understand is why people would complain and why the CPS think it is worth while locking him up. Very expensive process for the tax payer and at a time when we are releasing thieves because the prisons are full.
  7. I can't say I approve. I wouldn't want my kids to see it, waving about in the breeze! I do however agree its a waste of time locking him up.
  8. If he's got anything 'waving about' in this weather good luck to him.
  9. He could do with a haircut.
  10. It might wave with the aid of tweezers. :thumright:
  11. I don't get this guy. If he was a really committed naturist he wouldn't wear shoes or a hat.
  12. Does he carry a roll mat on these jolly jaunts?
  13. Finky, I class you as one of the po faced spinsters of this parish.
  14. The police arrest him and ask the CPS to assess whether there is enough evidence to convict him in court.
    The court then send him to jail. The CPS are just a small part of the process but for some reason seem to get in in the neck from the public (and yes, I do work for them)
  15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Have you no shame woman? Anyone admitting working for the Criminals Protection Service can't have I suppose :dwarf:
  16. "Christmas shopping in ASDA"
    One wild eyed,bed-headed individual.
    Keep on Yomping mate.

17. None at all. :thumright: