boom--defence--vessels--w.w.2.

rusty

Hi,trying to contact any one that served on
bar class
b.d. carrriers
would like to here frome them.

neil6814

Badgeman
What do you want to know about Bar boats.
I worked on 3: Barnstone, Barrage and Barcarole.
I was also the Buffer of the Laymoor, which was a more modern version of the Bar class. I finished my time as a PO BT1. When the Boom Defence and Marine Salvage Branch packed up in 1968 I bought myself out. I didn't fancy being in the Navy without Boomers
I hope that I can help you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Exports boom for record-breaking rower's alkaline water MoD News 0
MoD_RSS US exports leads to £1m exports boom for Levity Crop Science MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Britain's jobs boom continues as wages rise MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK exports boom in all 4 nations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Why British trade with Africa, Caribbean and Pacific nations can boom after Brexit MoD News 0
Waspie Sonic boom authorised! Current Affairs 9
trelawney126 Boom CD's & WW2 mine Current Affairs 23
finknottle Falkland Islands: Oil boom or no oil boom? Current Affairs 21
NotmeChief Boom - 65th anniversary History 0
MoD_RSS Dstl forecasts future quantum landscape for UK defence and security MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lincoln's sluice gates refurbished in flood defence revamp MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence confirms the death of Fusilier Sam Brownridge MoD News 0
pompeyexpat Cummings driving defence policy? Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Defence pledges to evolve faster in the years ahead MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Exmouth tidal defence scheme construction pauses for summer season MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Five Eyes Defence Ministers’ Meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NATO defence ministers focus on adaptation of the Alliance to counter modern threats MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary welcomes Ukraine receiving NATO Enhanced Opportunity Partner status MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sir George Norton appointed as next Commandant of the Royal College of Defence Studies (RCDS) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary praises UK defence industry partnership MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary addresses members of the Royal College of Defence Studies MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence seeks to maximise Reserves contribution through new review MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New funding for Defence Innovation Priorities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Readout of Secretary of State for Defence Ben Wallace’s phone call with US Secretary of Defense Dr. Mark T. Esper MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Joint Statement of The Northern Group of Defence Ministers, 20 May 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence Police: COVID-19 response MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New pumps keep £35 million flood defence scheme on track MoD News 0
soleil Gov.UK - Defence Focus - Rank Equivalents Current Affairs 20
soleil Forces News: "How Is The Defence Animal Training Regiment Working During Lockdown?" Current Affairs 1
MoD_RSS UK Armed Forces Maintaining Critical Defence Activities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus precautions on the Defence Training Estate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence scientists trial innovation to slash ambulance cleaning time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supplier chosen for new defence training agreement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Critical flood defence work to start at historic pier in Hull MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: £1million Defence innovation funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Environment Agency continuing its flood defence work MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Electronics and Components Agency COVID-19 update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence confirms the death of Lance Corporal Brodie Gillon MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Ministry of Defence Commercial Delivery Partner MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary Ben Wallace gives a speech to the Atlantic Council MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MOD leads cross-Government review into the UK’s defence and security industrial strategy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Minister visits vital work being conducted by troops in Cyprus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ponteland flood defence to be improved MoD News 0
MoD_RSS STEM Returners welcomed at the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ministry of Defence confirms the death of Private Joseph Berry MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary announces programme to replace the UK’s nuclear warhead MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defusing the 'Weather Bomb': The Future of Flood Defence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans offered second career in Defence Science MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal visit to meet patients and staff at Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vice Chief of the Defence Staff signs future force development charter to reaffirm UK/US defence relationship MoD News 0