*** BOOK SWAP ***

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by chieftiff, Oct 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Following Angry_macs idea I have created this thread, the title of which is self explanatory except perhaps I could have added DVD's etc.

Some rules though!
    1. Please remember your personal security, no contact details on the forum, all dealings by PM.
    2. If you advertise available books etc, can you please return and edit your post as and when they are no longer available.
    3. Common sense please, don't abuse the good nature of those on the site.
    4. The site can obviously not be held responsible for your personal exchanges.

Other than that crack on, Mac's idea is a good one and hopefully this will be successful, I will add his available books as the first post and sort through mine this weekend. Enjoy!
  2. chieftiff

Re: Book Swap

The following books are available from Angry_Mac:

PM him here to see if he wishes to swap, I've already pre-empted with a bid, Mac you have a PM :thumright: : Angry_Mac
  3. chieftiff

A quick look through my bookshelves reveal I have the following books available to swap:

Eragon, Christopher Paolini
    Eldest, Christopher Paolini
    Orcs, Stan Nicholls
    Shadowmarch, Tad Williams
    Shamans Crossing, Robin Hobb
    Fools Fate, Robin Hobb
    I have a fair few other books including loads of Raymond Feist available but need to dig them out and check titles.

I am trying to collect all of David Gemmell's books so am interested in getting hold of the following:

Drenai Tales
    The King Beyond The Gate
    Quest For Lost Heroes
    The First Chronicles Of Druss The Legend
    Winter Warriors
    Swords of Night and Day

Sipstrassi Tales
    Ghost King
    Last Sword Of Power
    Rigante Tales
    Sword In The Storm

Echoes of the Great Song
    Knights Of Dark Renown

Also looking for any of the Terry Brookes' Shannara series other than the Sword of Shannara.

Anyone interested PM me.