Discussion in 'Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy' started by angry_mac, Oct 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just an idea, I spend a fortune at Waterstones, but on here there is like minded bookies as well, so therefore prior to say buying a book, why not put want you want up on here, if want can be filled, its gonna cost price of postage, maybe a pint if in same base port, so whose interested?
  2. great idea - can we include DVDs?
  3. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I'm up for that angry_mac, it's a good idea. How do you fancy Armageddons Children :dwarf:

Seriously, it is a good idea if you want to start a thread with any books required in NBCD I will make it a sticky.
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I'm up for that. Not for one moment wanting to take the initial thrust away could we do swopsies on well loved magazines as well?
  5. as soon as I saw you had posted on this thread I kind of knew you would say something like that :)
  6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Naturaul photograph circa 1963 is fab
  7. lol guys, never expected that!
    Cheers fella, but already bought Armageddon's children. Yeah could you make it a sticky. Reading books is an expensive business nowadays, I think the Tower Series mustve cost me +100 quid.
    I have all the
    Wheel of time
    David Gemmil
    Mission Earth
    Shannara Books
    Every Necroscope Book(stunning horror)
    Cthulu Cycle
    Clive Barker
    Anne Rice
    James Herbert

Every LOST episode
    Every Battlestar Galactica (new ones)
    Every Prison Break

so if you want to make it a permanent feature, just if you want a certain book 'm sure there will be someone here who will post it and so on....
  8. Full editions of books online, cant vouch for the completeness, and it may take some tweaking of your browser settings to get a comfortable view, but could pass the hours if you've already done Blobbys "art" links.....
  9. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

The book swap thread is now available here: Book Swap
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.