Book Competition - Battle Lines by Andy McNab

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
This competition is for Battle Lines by Andy McNab. His latest novel set in Afghanistan and is the story f a platoon sergeant taking his platoon of young men who are going in t battle for the first time.

To get your chance of winning a copy of this book and increasing your summer reading list take a go at the entry form on Survey Monkey Three simple questions and you are half way there.

Battle Lines.jpg

The book has not yet been reviewed but have a look at the Amazon page. The competition will run until Sunday 29th July.

He's worth a read, nothing special. Might as well try my luck and get it for free, or if i don't like it I'd happily ship it to you! See what i did there 'Ship' ;). Have a good day my friend.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Sumo, you are such a wit!! Why don't you have a go at the literary world and show us your talent?

Anyhoo, still a few days to go so time to get your fingers clicking to enter this great FREE competition. Just think, the more that enter, the less chance of Sumo being disappointed by winning! :)

AG I would be well happy with winning anything, the last time I won in a draw was at a mess dinner back in the 80's, I also need to have answered you questions correctly? Plus it would give me one less Chrimbo present to get?

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Winners of this competition are:

• janner
  • WreckerL
  • SJRM_RN
  • scuba_angel
  • sigmonk
Emails going out to get contact details so the book can be sent out. Quick responses would be appreciated.

The answers to the competition are:

Q1 - Camping in wet weather

Q2 - Nick Stone

Q3 - Heat