Book Competition - Airborne & Finisterre

did you not get a book sumo? library is full of them :p

If it makes you feel any better, had an op on my hand this afternoon, and typing is uncomfortable

Removal of a Ganglion Cyst, only problem was they left me a little long between giving the local and starting the op, so half way through they got an Ouch out of me, Surgeon,, 'Did you feel that' and before I could say yes he did what ever it was he had done again just to make sure, had to give a 2nd lot of local.

Removal of a Ganglion Cyst, only problem was they left me a little long between giving the local and starting the op, so half way through they got an Ouch out of me, Surgeon,, 'Did you feel that' and before I could say yes he did what ever it was he had done again just to make sure, had to give a 2nd lot of local.
Happened to me on my first carpal tunnel, went private, the Surgeon joked I had big hands so he gave more local than normal, he then said if you feel that you can have your money back, part way through, no pain, I just told him where his blade was, he gave me more local, I asked him about the free bee but he seemed to go deaf? I wasn't paying it was on insurance.
He also poked me again to see if I was telling the truth?