Book Comp: LOOK WHO'S BACK

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
A satirical look at Hitler's return to the 21st Century. He has been in a coma since 1945 and wakes to see the EU in place and all the other different happenings, which slightly confuses him. A satirical dig at the right wing in Germany and the political world.

Been reviewed and with a score of 4 Mr Mushroomheads looks like a great read. Labelled "A Merciless Satire", if this is your thing then this is worth a punt.

The competition can be entered in the usual fashion: Entry Form

Correct completion and you will be in with a shout at winning a copy.Competition will run until Sunday 13 May sometime around midday (ish).

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I recently read a wonderful article in The Guardian about the the book and the controversy it caused in Germany and have wanted to get it ever since. If I don't win a copy I'll probably buy it soon enough (not that I'm trying to talk my way out of the competition, AG, you understand...) :wink:

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
I recently read a wonderful article in The Guardian about the the book and the controversy it caused in Germany and have wanted to get it ever since. If I don't win a copy I'll probably buy it soon enough (not that I'm trying to talk my way out of the competition, AG, you understand...) :wink:
Or into it either? :pottytrain1:

A satirical look at Hitler's return to the 21st Century. He has been in a coma since 1945 and wakes to see the EU in place and all the other different happenings, which slightly confuses him. A satirical dig at the right wing in Germany and the political world.

Been reviewed and with a score of 4 Mr Mushroomheads looks like a great read. Labelled "A Merciless Satire", if this is your thing then this is worth a punt.

The competition can be entered in the usual fashion: Entry Form

Correct completion and you will be in with a shout at winning a copy.Competition will run until Sunday 13 May sometime around midday (ish).

Been wondering when someone would notice your deliberate mistake A.G., but it looks like every one is too well mannered to point it out

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Apologies for the delay in announcing the winners of this competition - I was waiting to hear just how many books would be available as prizes. There are 5 and the lucky winners are:

455WG
Stinkhole
ExJenny
FeistyOne
Pompey_Dinger

Congrats to all of them, emails have been sent.

Answers
Q1 - Hitler's butler was Heinz Linge
Q2 - Witnesses at Hitler's wedding were Goebbels & Bormann
Q3 - Hitler tried tom join the ARMY in Feb 1914