Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bombers or T/A-Boats?

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
So desperate you started 2 identical threads?

Was that bomber queens? or did he mean bummers and queens. I'm looking for a hobby. :roll: :wink:
There is a gap in my life since I started turning white. 8O

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

Was that bomber queens? or did he mean bummers and queens. I'm looking for a hobby. :roll: :wink:

Has your willy shrunk back to it's original size, have you lost your rhythm?

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

Yes mate, back to the rediculouse 10", and what I'm supposed to do with that heavens knows, hardly worth having. :oops:
Guilty guilty got no rythem, though its easy to pretend, my wife is not a fool. :roll: :wink:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

Yes mate, back to the rediculouse 10", and what I'm supposed to do with that heavens knows, hardly worth having. :oops:
Guilty guilty got no rythem, though its easy to pretend, my wife is not a fool. :roll: :wink:

At least all your redundant bling should be worth something according to all those ads on the telly. Caught my sons eyeing up my gold tooth the other day 8O

off_les_aura

War Hero
WreckerL said:

Dunno what happened there mate, must have pressed it twice or something.

Pretty desparate though, I'll probably have to submit my preferences soon and I'm trying to balance family stablility/boredom against hard graft/runs ashore/being away from the wall for most of the year.

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:

Yes mate, back to the ridiculous 10", and what I'm supposed to do with that heavens knows, hardly worth having. :oops:
Guilty guilty got no rhythm, though its easy to pretend, my wife is not a fool. :roll: :wink:

At least all your redundant bling should be worth something according to all those ads on the telly. Caught my sons eyeing up my gold tooth the other day 8O

Gold tooth, listen shippers I swear to god there is a move afoot in my drum. I have fallen down the stairs twice of late under very suspicious circumstances.
The kitchen light switch has bitten me and even the dog has started viewing me as a meal.
I have two gold teeth courtesy of HMG, but I carry a bonus ball that worries me.
I have two stents in my plumbing, and they are as you may or may not know made of platinum and fetch 3 grand a piece on the open market.
Every time that cash for gold ad comes on the telly, the entire family look at me in a very disturbing way. :roll: 8O :(

BARNEYRNSM

War Hero
For quality family time I would say a two crew bomber,even single crew you will get some fifth watch time off. SSNs do get jollys but they are getting few and far between and loads of sea time

off_les_aura

War Hero
BARNEYRNSM said:
For quality family time I would say a two crew bomber,even single crew you will get some fifth watch time off. SSNs do get jollys but they are getting few and far between and loads of sea time

That's what I figured. Bit "roomier" as well, I'd imagine?

snorko

Lantern Swinger
More room on a bomber, you can get very good stints of time off. Bloody boring when at sea though, take lots of books, lots of tunes. What spec will you be? Binny or Pinky?

off_les_aura

War Hero
snorko said:
More room on a bomber, you can get very good stints of time off. Bloody boring when at sea though, take lots of books, lots of tunes. What spec will you be? Binny or Pinky?

Mate I've done 20 years as a WAFU on both Jets and Helos. I don't even know what a Binny is :oops: but in my world I'm a Pinky - Radio/Radar.

I'm going MESM 8O Natural choice for a WAFU Pinky, wouldn't you agree? Fancied a change... :lol:

Don't mind being bored, in fact I'd be looking forward to a bit of boredom after my current job. Family stability/time at home is more important to me at this stage of life than getting shite-ers in some far flung corner of the world.

Polycell

War Hero
BARNEYRNSM said:
Don't have to worry about your dhobying there is a man to do it. You get weekends at sea, ice cream machine canteen, cabin to yourselve etc.

snorko

Lantern Swinger
Polycell you are a nasty man!! As a binBag your watchkeeping routines will be 4s and 3s as opposed to the 6s the front Cu£$s work. Fairly regular all night in - 1 day in 4 I think. hot and cold running wets. Your own pit and plenty of movies. Steak, Choc Ices, Pizza once per week.

Oh and no nagging from the missus for 3 months

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Bombers or T/A-Boats? Submariners 4
Sumo How will this effect Bombers and Fastlane? Current Affairs 6
G Bombers/Hunter Killers Submariners 21
D Advice on being a submariner (aiming for bombers) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
MoD_RSS News story: UK fighter jets intercept Russian bombers approaching UK airspace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK fighter jets intercept Russian bombers approaching UK airspace MoD News 0
fishhead Bombers.....................the end?????????? Submariners 3
witsend Bombers Submariners 16
soleil Mail: "Dramatic Moment As RN Warship Opens Fire On Speedboat 'Suicide Bombers'" The Fleet 10
The_Caretaker Bombers Land Ops 0
soleil Mail: "Kremlin taunting Britain with Blackjack Bombers" Current Affairs 1
WhizzbangDai Shared Bombers with ze French! The Quarterdeck 7
Maxi_77 50 years of Bombers Submariners 22
T How Al Qaeda recruit suicide bombers Diamond Lil's 8
slim 7/7 bombers 'used charity cash' Current Affairs 4
N Patrols on Bombers Submariners 76
wet_blobby Female suicide Bombers Diamond Lil's 9
slim One in 11 British Muslims backs suicide bombers, says Brown Diamond Lil's 1
Oil_Slick Glasgow Bombers named… Diamond Lil's 14
N Bombers to Music ! Submariners 2
N Only 3 New Bombers to be built ?? Submariners 1
MoD_RSS Fire and Rescue Service Boats report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defra seeks views on expanding use of monitoring technology on fishing boats MoD News 0
SONAR-BENDER Unmanned 'spy' boats...... Current Affairs 15
MoD_RSS First boats set to pass through the new Boston Barrier MoD News 0
W Boats or Ships Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
soleil The Maritime Executive: "How the Royal Navy Searches Boats for Narcotics" The Fleet 6
MoD_RSS Britain and France to strengthen joint action against small boats MoD News 0
janner Collins Class Boats Submariners 1
MoD_RSS Smart boats could revolutionise UK fishing and seafood industries MoD News 0
Wee-lad Stay on the merchant path or go boats Joining the Royal Navy 7
Ageing_Gracefully Real Big Boats Diamond Lil's 4
B Choice of boats Submariners 28
Tui Bird Noisy submerged diesel boats Submariners 10
J GS or Boats. Newbie question from an older guy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
soleil Press & Journal: "Royal Navy Patrol Boats In Tour Of The North" SCC and URNU 0
janner Canadian U Boats. Submariners 7
skyvet A tribute to Astute boats Submariners 10
janner A Boats Submariners 1
eto89 Tide Boats - SE/ME RFA 7
janner Name these Boats Diamond Lil's 16
janner Wooden Boats Diamond Lil's 20
F Boats question ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
J A boats. Submariners 8
B A good time to join boats? Submariners 10
P Been offered ETWE Boats... Need advice! Submariners 22
SONAR-BENDER Lack of Faceache on boats! Submariners 11
bargee1937 Ships Boats of the 1930's and 1940's? History 10
P SIFT interview ship,boats,vessels crib sheets Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
slim Better Than boats in yer Bathtub. Current Affairs 4