Bobbies Ordered Not to Wear Union Flag Badges

Jack77

War Hero
So it's forbidden for British police to wear a national flag badge because some arse-wipe may be offended, but its OK to wear a turd burglars support badge?

The lunatics are running the asylum.

Oh fcuk me here we go, start up the bus everyone! Or not. It isn't part of the uniform so this is a non story, much the same as I can't wear a badge on my rig.

Get a grip.

We wear Union Jack Patches on our combats because we work abroad with Jonny Foreigner, some of whom have the same pattern DPM as us.

The filth don't need one and who really cares. Do we need McDonalds workers and Firemen to have them? No.

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
We wear Union Jack Patches on our combats because we work abroad with Jonny Foreigner, some of whom have the same pattern DPM as us.

The filth don't need one and who really cares. Do we need McDonalds workers and Firemen to have them? No.

Kin right, get the whole country in them!!!

Tattoo our kids from birth and brand the sneaky bastards coming in from Calais!!!

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Oh fcuk me here we go, start up the bus everyone! Or not. It isn't part of the uniform so this is a non story, much the same as I can't wear a badge on my rig.

Get a grip.

Agreed. Apparently the Met have now backed down on this, but I've been bollocked in 4s because a cross on a chain has been on view - and completely accepted said bollocking as you're in uniform, and it's not part of it.

The eagerness of some to go wild about 'political correctness gone mad' as if they were clockwork toys owned by Mr Richard Littlejohn beggars belief.

War Hero
[quote="shipsnthat]The eagerness of some to go wild about 'political correctness gone mad' as if they were clockwork toys owned by Mr Richard Littlejohn beggars belief.[/quote]

Saves having to bother thinking things through, mindless foaming at the mouth takes less effort apparently.

Latest Threads